This hotel is conveniently located in the Akihabara area: directly connected to the Tsukuba Express Akihabara Station; a 1-minute walk from JR Akihabara Station; and a 2-minute walk to Akihabara Electric Town.
All rooms are equipped with original bed Silky Remm which brings a deep sleep. Massage chairs which are equipped in all rooms provide relaxation. Floors are divided into two room types, that are rooms which use white and bright red, and rooms which use black and yellow. A Cafe is inside the hotel.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Make yourself at home in one of the 260 guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers, and both irons/ironing boards and cribs/infant beds are available on request.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Breakfast is available for a fee
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Linked to Tsukuba Express Akihabara station: A1 exit.
- Linked to JR Line Akihabara station Central (Chuo) Exit.
- Linked to the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Akihabara station: No.5 exit.
- 45 minutes by train from Narita airport.
- 40 minutes by train from Haneda airport.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cooked-to-order breakfast fee: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.