At this hotel, beds and bathrooms are designed to give you plenty of room and to help heal the fatigue from your travels. The interior decor is modern Japanese style, using wooden furniture and shoji\\\" (sliding latticework windows covered with paper). \\\"Shoji\\\" softens light passing through the windows and provides a relaxing atmosphere. Guests can enjoy stylish French dining and traditional Japanese cuisine at the hotel restaurants. This hotel is conveniently located close to Suidobashi station, offering easy access to all of Tokyos major tourist and business destinations. A Cafe is inside the hotel.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and laundry facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
Make yourself at home in one of the guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with voice mail.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Niwa Tokyo.
Entertainment & Activities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness facility or take in the view from a garden.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- 3 minutes walk from JR Suidobashi Station.
- 15 minutes drive from Tokyo Station Marunouchi Exit.
- 45 minutes drive from Haneda Airport.
- 90 minutes drive from Narita International Airport.
- Approximately 10 minutes drive from Daikan-cho I.C.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2300 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.