The hotel is located in an area known for its long history and historic relics and located adjacent to JR Kokubunji Station.
Why Stay Here
- Convenient for Business Needs
- Satisfying Service
- Sightseeing Nearby
This hotel has a coin laundry available with laundry service, non-smoking rooms, and a vending machine. You can do business here with fax service and express delivery available.
The hotel offers total relaxation and large Japanese-style rooms, perfect for families. Guests can relax in the comfortable rooms equipped with TV, high internet access, humidifying air cleansing machine, LAN cable, refrigerator, trouser presser, and hair dryer.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Breakfast will be served at the Oval hall.
For the Family
- Explore Tokyo Disney Resort and DisneySea over Disneyland. DisneySea transports you into a water-centric park that becomes a family favorite. The park`s seven ports of call uses the sea myths and legends for its amazing shows, unique rides and attractions.
- At the bottom of many large department stores, there is a foodie paradise of enticing aroma, energy and variety that appeals to all family members with diverse taste buds. Frequent them for their generous portions, fresh food and cheap prices with many items reduced close to dinner time. Kids love the yakitori sticks, noodles and mouthwatering desserts and pastries.
- You`ll have so much fun at the Studio Ghibli Museum that your kids won`t want to leave. Studio Ghibli produces movies from famed Japanese animator Hayao Miyazaki. It`s filled with interactive animation displays, exhibits, gadgets and rooftop gardens with a giant robot. Dont miss the huge plush cat bus play area with an adult version.
Entertainment & Activities
- Monkey Park is located about one hour outside of Tokyo in the countryside by Mt Takao. The monkeys roam freely and are lots of fun to watch. There is also a wonderful garden with flowers and plants to stroll through. Take the chair lift or cable car up the mountain and go for a hike on one of the trails with the kids.
- Yoyogi Park is the place to head to on Sundays especially if you are visiting with teenagers. There is lots to see at this park from people practicing tai chi, dancing and sword fighting. Check out the locals dressed from the 50`s with slick back hair and poodle skirts. Great people watching here. Exit at Harajuku station.
- Ueno Zoo is another one of the interesting Toyko attractions for kids. There is a large selection of animals from around the world and several native Japanese animals such as macaques, black bears and cranes. There is a children`s petting zoo and a beautiful pagoda on site. Your kids will love seeing Xian Nu and Bi Li, the two Giant Pandas! Located in Ueno Park.