With a stay at Wanosato in Takayama, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Takayama Jinya and Mont Deus Hidakuraiyama Snow Park. This 4.5-star ryokan is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Shiroyama Park and 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Miyagawa Morning Market.
Why Stay Here
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and a spa tub.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is included.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the ryokan include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mont Deus Hidakuraiyama Snow Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Takayama Jinya - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Shiroyama Park - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Miyagawa Morning Market - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Shorenji Temple - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Kusakabe Mingei-kan - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Sakurayama-Jinja - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Takayama Yatai Kaikan - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Hida-no-Sato - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Hida Minzoku Mura Folk Village - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Takayama Tourist Information Center - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Takumikan Craft Museum - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Matsukura Castle - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Shirakabe Dozogai - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
Hida Furukawa Matsuri Hall - 25.7 km / 16 mi
The preferred airport for Wanosato is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 178.8 km / 111.1 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fireplace in Lobby
- Free Breakfast
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Multilingual Staff
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply