With a stay at HARUYA Naramachi in Nara, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kofuku-ji Shrine and Nara National Museum. This hostel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Todaiji Temple and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Kasuga Shrine.
Why Stay Here
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden.
- Children 6 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms are provided.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Meetings & Conventions
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Naramachi - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Naramachi Mechanical Toy Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Shonen Temple - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Nara Information Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Gango-ji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kozenji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nara Christ Church - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sarusawa-ike - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kofuku-ji Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nara Woman's University - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ukimido Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nara National Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nara Prefectural Cultural Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shiga Naoya Former House - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Himuro Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 80.3 km / 49.9 mi
The preferred airport for HARUYA Naramachi is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: UAH 1500 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 41.73 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.