With a stay at Izumiya Zenbe in Matsumoto, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Matsumoto Castle and Matsumoto City Museum. This ryokan is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Japan Ukiyo-e Museum and 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Daio Wasabi Farm.
Why Stay Here
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
At Izumiya Zenbe, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath (no mineral springs), an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen), and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Utsukushigahara Onsen - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kakeyu Onsen - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Matsumoto Folkcraft Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Asama Hot Spring - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Old High School Memorial Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Agatanomori Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Matsumotoshi Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Matsumoto Castle - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Matsumoto Shrine - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Matsumoto Scale Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
International Academy of the Suzuki Method - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kaichi School Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Matsumoto City Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kurassic - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Yohashira Shrine - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The following facilities are closed on Wednesday:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: THB 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Complimentary Coffee
- Gift Shop on Property
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply