With a stay at Arima Grand Hotel in Kobe, you'll be a 1-minute drive from Arima Hot Springs and 6 minutes from Mount Rokko. This 4-star ryokan is 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Hanshin Koshien Stadium and 12 mi (19.3 km) from Kidzania Koshien Theme Park.
Why Stay Here
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including hot springs and a sauna. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Make yourself at home in one of the 171 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy a meal at Fiore or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The ryokan also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. This ryokan has 4 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
2 spa tubs are on site along with an outdoor pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Services include massages. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arima Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kin no yu - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Arima Toy Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tosen Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Stamp Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hosenji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Zuihoji Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mount Rokko - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Kobe Golf Club - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Kannoji Temple - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Nishinomiya Kitayama Botanical Garden - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Rokko Alpine Garden - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Rokko Garden Terrace - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Rokkosan Ski Area - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Kobe University - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 26.8 km / 16.7 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 76.8 km / 47.7 mi
The preferred airport for Arima Grand Hotel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- Meeting facilities
- One of the dining venues
- Select guestrooms
During renovations, the ryokan will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 50 per stay
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Coffee
- Elevator / Lift
- Free Breakfast
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Seasonal Pool
- Room Service
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply