When you stay at Tocen Goshoboh in Kobe, you'll be in the historical district, a 1-minute drive from Arima Hot Springs and 6 minutes from Mount Rokko. This 4.5-star ryokan is 11.3 mi (18.3 km) from Hanshin Koshien Stadium and 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Kidzania Koshien Theme Park.
Why Stay Here
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 spa tubs and hot springs. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Stop by the ryokan's restaurant, Sanbo Kan, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Kobe? This ryokan has facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters), including a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
3 spa tubs are on site.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Services include facials and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature shared men and women areas.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arima Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kin no yu - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Arima Toy Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tosen Shrine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Stamp Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hosenji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zuihoji Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mount Rokko - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kannoji Temple - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Nishinomiya Kitayama Botanical Garden - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Kobe Golf Club - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Rokko Garden Terrace - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Rokkosan Ski Area - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Rokko Alpine Garden - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Takarazuka Revue Theater Troupe - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 91.7 km / 57 mi
The preferred airport for Tocen Goshoboh is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
This property is undergoing renovations from 14 January 2019 to 31 July 2019 (completion date subject to change). Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 4200 for adults and JPY 4200 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Desk
- Gift Shop on Property
- Library / Video Library
- Multilingual Staff
- Picnic Area
- Porter / Bellhop
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply