With a stay at Horikawa Hostel in Kanazawa, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Omicho Market and Kanazawa Castle. This guesthouse is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Kenrokuen Garden and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Motenashi Dome.
Why Stay Here
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include washers/dryers and fans, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy international cuisine at Areca Restaurant, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Motenashi Dome - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ishikawa Ongakudo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Omicho Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kazuemachi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Izumi Kyoka Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kanazawa Yasue Gold Leaf Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ishikawa Confectionery Culture Centre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ashigaru Shiryokan Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ochaya Shima - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kanazawa Phonograph Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Oyama Shrine - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ohi Pottery Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ume no Hashi Bridge - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Terashima Kurando Samurai Villa - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokuda Shusei Kinenkan Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Komatsu (KMQ) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Toyama (TOY) - 62.2 km / 38.6 mi
The preferred airport for Horikawa Hostel is Komatsu (KMQ).
This property is closed until further notice.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 450 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 5000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply