When you stay at APA Hotel Kanazawa-Nishi in Kanazawa, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 10-minute drive of Omicho Market and Kenrokuen Garden. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Kanazawa Castle and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Chikamoriiseki Park.
Why Stay Here
This hotel offers wheelchair access and designated smoking areas.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy a satisfying meal at ????? serving guests of APA Hotel Kanazawa-Nishi. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Kanazawa? This hotel has 861 square feet (80 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Services include body treatments. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath (no mineral springs).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chikamoriiseki Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kanazawa Umimirai Library - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Okyozuka Ruins - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Nagamachi Yuzen Kan - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Ashigaru Shiryokan Museum - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Muro Saisei Kinenkan Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Nomura Samurai House - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Kanazawa Kutani Museum - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Nishi Chaya District - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Shinise Memorial Hall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Saigawa Bridge - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Ishikawa Ongakudo - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Motenashi Dome - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Shinmeigu Shrine - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Gokurakuyu - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for APA Hotel Kanazawa-Nishi is Komatsu (KMQ) - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 22 October to 15 June:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 750 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply