When you stay at Wakamatsu Hot Spring Resort in Hakodate, you'll be on the waterfront, a 1-minute drive from Yunokawa Hot Spring and 6 minutes from Goryokaku Tower. This beach ryokan is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Mount Hakodate and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Hakodate Tropical Botanical Garden.
Why Stay Here
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a banquet hall.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
At Wakamatsu Hot Spring Resort, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Services include massages. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakodate Tropical Botanical Garden - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Yunokawa Onsen - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yunokawa Hot Spring - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yukura Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hakodate Racecourse - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hakodate Velodrome - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hizikata Takuboku Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Miharashi Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Hakodate City Northern Pacific Fishery's Document Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Hakodate Museum of Art - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Goryokaku Tower - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Fort Goryokaku - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Yanagawa Park - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Zenikame Hachiman Shrine - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Hakodate City Office - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
The preferred airport for Wakamatsu Hot Spring Resort is Hakodate (HKD) - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
This property is undergoing renovations from 01 September 2018 to 31 December 2019 (completion date subject to change). Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.90 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Elevator / Lift
- Gift Shop on Property
- Multilingual Staff
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply