Located in the parish of St James on the north coast of Jamaica.
Why Stay Here
- Two Miles of Private Beach
- Fine Dining
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
- 11 Tennis Courts
- Equestrian Centre
Spectacular, 400-acre luxury resort features pristine, whitewashed cottages surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and the sparkling Caribbean Sea beyond. Expertly combining Old World charm and elegant modern touches, Half Moon offers 197 guest rooms and suites, and 31 private four- to seven-bedroom villas.
Ranging in scale from intimate to grand, the beautifully appointed rooms, suites, cottages and villas each come with true Caribbean personality.
All bedrooms, suites and villas at Half Moon are a smoke free environment.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Seagrape Terrace: Offering Al Fresco Dining with Spectacular Views Across Sunset Beach and Out to Sea
- Il Giardino: Dine Inside in an Ambiance Reminiscent of an Italian Villa or Outside in a Shady Courtyard Beside the Sea
- Sugar Mill: Discover the Taste of Quintessential Jamaican Cuisine, Refined with a Modern Day Twist
- Lester`s Cafe: Located in the Lobby and Named After the World-Renowned Artist, Michael Lester Leszcynski.
- Cedar Bar Perfectly Located to Take in the Full Drama of the Evening Sunset
- Hibiscus Swim-Up Pool Bar Enjoy a Drink Without Leaving the Cooling Waters of the Hibiscus Pool
For the Family
Inspired by Jamaicas fabled children`s character Anancy the Spider, the children`s play area features a model Caribbean village with buildings painted in brightly colored hues that are guaranteed to enliven the spirits of young visitors. Anancy and his friends form the central theme around which activities and learning programs are planned for children aged three to twelve.
Pools & Spas
- Fern Tree Spa: Extensive Selection of Memorable Treatments to Choose From
- Over 50 Pools Including Two Two Public Pools: The Hibiscus Pool and the Olympic Sized Lap Pool
18 Hole Golf Course:
Half Moon`s course was designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones Sr. and modernised by Roger Rulewich, creating a masterpiece of sheer beauty and game-raising challenges.
Entertainment & Activities
You can enjoy a variety of equestrian activities, riding, jumping and polo lessons as well as the thrilling Turf and Surf Experience. The Stables provides horses and instruction suitable for beginners and experienced riders.
Beginning in May 2017 and scheduled for completion in October 2018, the second and final phase of the Half Moon Master Plan will see the introduction of new guest facilities. During this period, guests will experience no disruption during their stay.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply