Experience the Secluded Luxury of Ocho Rios at Couples Tower Isle All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort Including Free Airport Transfers from Montego Bay Airport.
Why Stay Here
Why Stay Here?
Jamaica`s iconic Couples Tower Isle embraces a high design aesthetic infused with the authentic vibrancy of the Caribbean. Perched on the lush coastline of Ocho Rios, Jamaica this glamorous all-inclusive boutique resort seduces with sweeping water views, a private white sandy beach and its very own namesake island. Discover the delights of snorkeling among the reefs or windsurfing on the waves. Enjoy a game of tennis, a round of golf or a tranquil afternoon on a lounge chair by the sea. The million-dollar kitchen and organic herb gardens serve as inspiration for our award-winning chefs to create the finest farm-to-table cuisine on the island.
Here, everything is at your disposal. Spacious, stylish rooms and suites with unparalleled ocean views. Sparkling white-sand beaches. Fine dining. Unforgettable off-site excursions and adventures. Youll encounter infinite reasons to fall in love with Ocho Rios, Jamaica, and with one another.
- Finely Appointed Accommodations,
- Gourmet Meals and Premium Brand Drinks
- Room Service from 7:30 A.M. until 9:30 P.M.
- Live Entertainment Every Night
- A World of Water Sports
- 19 Acres of Beautiful Beachfront Property
- 5 Unique Restaurants
- All Naturel Private Island
- 4 Bars, Including Private Island and Piano Bar
- Watersports and Scuba
- Glass-Bottom Boat Tours
- Dunns River Falls Tour
- Shopping Excursions to Downtown Ocho Rios
- Unlimited Golf (transfers and green fees included. Caddy mandatory at a nominal charge)
- Shuttle to Island Village, Home of Jimmy Buffetts Margaritaville
- Round Trip Transfers from the Montego Bay Airport
- Complimentary Catamaran Cruises
You will love the exquisite appointments at Couples Tower Isle. From a Superior Garden room to the Villas Suites, you will find all the amenities and options available at the finest luxury hotels. Placed in the Top 10 for Service in the Caribbean by Travel and Leisure Magazine.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Exterior Corridors
- Fine Dining
- Fitness Facility
- Horseback Riding (+)
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Medical Services (nearby) (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- On-Site Check In
- Room Service Included
- Swim-Up Bar
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply