Beachfront sanctuary located on a private stretch of white sand beach in the upscale Ironshore community.
Why Stay Here
- 2017 TOP TEN UPSCALE ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT
- Only Property Offering Endless Privileges in Montego Bay
- Beach Front Resort with Proximity to Three Championship Golf Courses
- Complimentary Shuttle to Shops of Rose Hall Shopping Arcade
- Designed to Embody the Holistic Approach of Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts, with Suites Situated in Three Main Buildings: Wood & Water, Bamboo and Blue Mountain a nod to Jamaicas Ecological Tapestry
Beachfront sanctuary located on a private stretch of white sand beach, only five minutes from shopping, dining, golf and Sangster International Airport. Just steps away from the Caribbean Ocean. Selection of suites offering access to private swim out pools or by staying in the impressive Penthouse Master Suite. With Endless Privileges, guests will enjoy unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service, a daily bottle of sparkling wine, fresh fruit, gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections, 24-hour in-room dining service, luxurious Bvlgari bath amenities, maid service three times daily, complimentary 24-hour laundry service and more.
A truly blissful experience unfolds in the resorts spa, designed to create a holistic sense of total well-being. Outdoor hot tubs, the infinity pool, a meandering water stream and other on property water elements complete the idyllic and enchanting experience at Zoetry Montego Bay. Sun worshipers can expect a memorable vacation relaxing on the sun-kissed, white-sand beach that frames the calm, azure waters of the Caribbean ocean, or strolling on a broad walk, that jets out to the ocean, creating a perfect promenade to watch the sun set.
Endless Privileges Includes:
- Twice Daily Refreshed Mini-Bar
- Bvlgari Bath Amenities
- 24-Hour, Private in Suite Dining
- Complimentary, Unlimited Worldwide Calling
- Maid Service Three Times Daily
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Fresh Fruit Daily
- Gourmet Dining Options with an Assortment of Organic Food and Beverage Selections
- Enjoy Free Wi-Fi and Free International Calling to the US, Canada and Local Landlines with Unlimited Connectivity. The Mobile App Also Allows Guests to View the Schedules of All Events, Activities and Restaurants at the Resort, Plus to Learn About Local Destinations, Excursions, and Much More!*
- Butler Service for all Suites
- Complimentary Club Mobay, VIP Airport Lounge (Bundle Service) (Valid for 5 + Night Stays)
- Complimentary Sunset Boat Ride to Secrets Resorts to enjoy Sip, Savor and See (Valid for 5 + Night Stays and Applies to Master Suites and Swim Out Suites Only)
- Complimentary Motorized Snorkeling Tour (One per person, per stay)
- Complimentary Shopping Tour to Shops of Rose Hall
*Limited availability and additional charges applied.
49 Suites offer enhanced amenities and extraordinary architecture and features, designed to embody the holistic approach of Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts, with suites situated in three main buildings: Wood & Water, Bamboo and Blue Mountain a nod to Jamaicas ecological tapestry.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Three gourmet la carte restaurants serve the finest of cuisine with gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options. Diners may choose to be seated indoors with air conditioned comfort or al fresco ocean-front dining. 24-Hour in-suite dining is always available. The number of restaurants open is subject to change and dependent upon occupancy level.
- 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Offering Light Bites
- Dress Code: Casual
- Breakfast: 6:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.; Lunch: 12:00 pm 2:00 P.M.; Dinner: 6:00 P.M.- 11:00 P.M.
- Signature Restaurant
- Dress Code: Casual Elegance
- Lunch: 12:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M.; Dinner: 6:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
- Gourmet Meals Served Overlooking the Caribbean Ocean
- Dress Code - Lunch: Casual. Dinner: Casual Elegance
Offering five bars and lounges throughout the resort, serving limitless premium national and international brand beverages and top shelf liquors. The number of bars open is subject to change and dependent upon occupancy level.
- Open 11:-00 A.M to 1:00 A.M
- Lobby Bar and Music Lounge
- Open 10:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M.
- Authentic English Bar
- Open 10:00 A.M to 11:00 P.M.
- Main Pool Swim-Up Bar
- Open 10:00 A.M to 11:00 P.M.
- Delectable Cocktails Made with the Finest Ingredients
- Open 9:00 A.M to 7:00 P.M.
- Spa Juice Bar
Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience
As part of the privileges of Endless Privileges, the resort offers guests of Zoetry Montego Bay the chance to Sip, Savor and See all AMResorts properties in the region. Please Note: Exchange privileges may be limited due to private events and resort buyouts. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring sister resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts and Spas and Sunscape Resorts and Spas, including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening`s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3:00 P.M. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of four people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Years Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6:00 P.M. to 1:00 A.M., including bars and theater.
Meetings & Conventions
Provides dedicated group event planners that are masters at making sure everything you need is perfectly provided with immaculate care and personalized attention. Offering a wide array of memorable group functions. From creative theme parties and fun-filled team building activities to casually elegant gala dinners and exciting excursions.
Pools & Spas
The resort`s spa, was designed to create a holistic sense of total well-being. Outdoor hot tubs, the infinity pool, a meandering water stream and other on property water elements complete the idyllic and enchanting experience at Zoetry Montego Bay.
Zoetry Spa by Pevonia
- Hours: 8:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- The Full-Service Spa Offers Elite Services and Quality Products for a Refreshing and Rejuvenating Experience. Guests May Choose from a Plethora of Spa Treatments to Invigorate Their Senses and Revitalize Their Skin
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Zoetry Montego Bay is the ideal place for that special day. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Entertainment & Activities
- Afternoon Tea
- Wine Tasting
- Cooking Lessons
- Bracelet Making
- Palm Reading
- Shopping Excursion
- Local Art Exhibition
- Movies on the Beach
- Board Games
- Dance and Patois Lessons
- Golf* (nearby)
Water Sports **
- Snorkeling (guided tours)
- Motorized Watersports* (nearby)
- Scuba Diving *
- Paddle Boards
* Additional fees apply
** Services/facilities available at Secrets Resort
- Rose Hall Great House - Two Miles. A Legendary Great House, Rose Hall is Known for its History and Tales of Being Haunted
- Dolphin Cove - 45 Miles. Enjoy Interacting and Swimming with the Dolphins at this Exciting Adventure
- Five Golf Courses Including: White Witch Golf Course, Half Moon Golf Club, Tryall Golf Club, Cinnamon Hill Golf Course, Each Considered to be Some of the Caribbean\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Most Picturesque and Challenging Golf Courses
- Dunns River Falls - 45 Miles. This Major Caribbean Tourist Attraction is a Great Day Trip for Couples, Families and Friends with its Massive Waterfalls. Guests Enjoy Climbing to the Top of the Falls and Swimming in Them
- Ricks Cafe - 40 Miles. Ricks Cafe was the First Bar and Restaurant of its Kind Built in a Small Fishing Town with Little Modern Development. The Restaurant is Known for its Deep History and Location Alongside a Cliff Showing Beautiful Jamaican Scenery
- Scenic South Coast - 40 Miles /120 Minutes. Located Off the Beaten Path of Jamaica, the South Coast is Known for its Privacy and Miles of Beautiful Beaches
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply