Melia Braco Village Jamaica is located 33 miles/53 kilometers away from Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay.
Why Stay Here
- Outdoor Pools and Jacuzzi
- Expansive Beach
- Water Sports
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Wellness and Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- Soccer Field
- Nature Path
- Business Center
- Wi-Fi Access
- Valet Parking
- Gift Shop
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service
- Kids and Co
- Concierge Service
- Childcare Service
- 24-Hour Security
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms
Positioned on a remote stretch of white sand beach on Jamaica`s north coast. Melia Braco Village Jamaica is an alluring all-inclusive posh resort perfect for travelers seeking an intimate oceanfront vacation destination. While visiting our Guests will encounter charming gardens, and rare colonial-style architecture. Facing one of the most sensational beaches in the Caribbean. Our resort features five restaurants and four bars, two pools, a wellness and fitness center, free Wi-Fi internet in public areas, a kids club, a gift shop, various gazebos for weddings, and one meeting room to accommodate small to medium meetings.
Some of the services mentioned below are not available 24-hours a day and are not included in the all-inclusive package.
- 24-Hour Reception
- Room Service
- Kids and Co. Childrens Club for Children Aged Between 5 and 12
- Babysitting Service
- Free Wi-Fi Internet in the Lobby
- Spa and Wellness Center ($)
- Basketball Courts
- Football Pitch
- Business Center ($)
- Free Cable and Internet in the Rooms
- Medical Services in the Hotel (on request) ($)
- Laundry and Ironing Service ($)
- Airport Shuttle Service ($)
- Wellbeing Massages and Beauty Treatments (*)
- Sunbeds and Sunshades in the Garden, Around the Pool and on the Beach
- Towel Service
- Car and Motorbike Hire (*)
- Concierge and Bookings of Excursions and Sale of Entrance Tickets
- Different Dining Spaces: The Market Place, O`Grille, Rasta Pasta, Nikkei
- Kids Club
- Gazebo for Weddings
- Gift Shop
- Outdoor Pools and Jacuzzis
Melia Braco Village Jamaica features 232 guestrooms including 52 suites.
All Rooms Come Equipped With:
- Plush Bathrobes and Slippers
- Coffee Makers
- Mini Fridge Replenished Daily with Refreshments, Water and Beer
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Iron and Ironing Board
- 42 Inch Smart TVs
- High Speed Internet Access
The resort`s premium room category, The Level, provides preferential services and amenities, offering timeless luxury and comfort. This private area of the resort is ideal for families, couples and groups and features a myriad of special offerings including a private check-in and check-out lounge, as well as a private pool and private area in the beach. The lounge offers concierge services, daily continental breakfast, free Internet access, premium beverages, liquors, hors doeuvres and coffee and tea service throughout the day.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
The culinary team at Melia Braco Village Jamaica - All-Inclusive offers five dining experiences, including four a la carte restaurants as well as an International buffet.
Restaurants Include: Steak, Jamaican, Italian, and Japanese. In addition, THE LEVEL are invited to dine at the exclusive THE LEVEL restaurant.
The Market Place: Open for Breakfast from 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M., Lunch from 12:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M., and Dinner from 6:00 P.M. to 10:30 P.M.
Open-kitchen concept offering international buffet with areas serving salads, pasta, rice, vegetables, fish and meat dishes and delicious desserts.
Note: After midnight there is a choice of aperitifs and delicatessen products.
876 Prime: Open from 6:00 P.M. to 10:30 P.M.
International, traditional steakhouse serving the finest Certifed Angus Beef, as well as a selection of classic steakhouse staples recreated with the freshest local ingredients.
Note: No reservations required. Some items may attract a charge. Dress code is casual, elegant. (no flip flops, for men no shorts or sleeveless shirts)
O`Grille: Open for Lunch 12:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. and Dinner fromk 7:00 P.M. to 10:30 P.M.
Traditional Jamaican Caribbean flavors served in a outdoor oceanfront location. Offering grilled dishes during the day and a la carte Caribbean fine dining service in the evenings.
Rasta Pasta: Open for Dinner from 6:00 P.M. to 10:30 P.M.
A la carte restaurant specialising in exquisite Italian cuisine. Choose from delicious aperitifs, soups, salads, pastas, pizzas, as well as a wide variety of red and white wines
Note: No reservations required. Casual dress code.
Nikkei: Open from 6:30 P.M. to 10:30 P.M.
An exquisite fusion of Asian and Peruvian cuisine with Teppanyaki show cooking tables and a la carte service.
Note: Reservations required for Teppanyaki show cooking tables, no reservations required for a la carte service. Last seating at 10:00P.M. Dress code is casual, elegant. (no flip flops, for men no shorts or sleeveless shirts)
Wet Bar: Open from 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
A swim-up pool bar located at the main swimming pool serving your favorite drinks and tropical cocktails.
Jigger Bar: Open from 10:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Contemporary all day bar serving cocktails and coffees. Piano play along in the evenings.
Shaker: Open from 10:00 P.M. to 2:00 A.M.
Enjoy specialty cocktails and the carefully selected music by the DJ including the latest international and local hits.
Wet Bar at THE LEVEL: Open from 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
An exclusive swim-up pool bar located at THE LEVEL swimming pool.
Note: Not Included
Room Service will be available 24-hours a day.
Meetings & Conventions
The Melia Braco Village Jamaica has two meetings rooms, ideal for medium sized groups as well as public open-air spaces for celebrating in style your more important events.
Pools & Spas
The wellness center at Melia Braco Village Jamaica offers six spa treatment rooms as well as a seaside treatment room and a THE LEVEL treatment room. The wellness center features a wide range of services including, massages, facials and general beauty/hair treatments. Non- motorized watersports, an obstacle course, soccer field, tennis and basketball courts, nature paths are also available.
Entertainment & Activities
The new adventure park at Melia Braco Village features a unique adventure experience, zip lining over the natural wildlife pond and tropical forestry. Challenge your strength on the obstacle course with varying levels of difficulty, climb like a pro up any of the four lanes of the impressive 35 foot rock wall and ring the alarm when you get to the top. Experience the amazing trampoline court designed for open jumping. The hotel provides harness, equipment and a safety briefing that demonstrates how to climb and zipline.
The park offers adventure for ages six years through adult. Explore the park with a trained adventure team twice per day and make memories with your family and friends and release your true inner child.
- Welcome Gift for Group Leader
- Private Group Check-In
- 10% Discount on Spa Services
- 10% Discount Sunset Cruise for Group Outing
- Additional Benefits: One Complimentary Room for Every 15 Rooms Booked in any Category. One Complimentary Room Upgrade (subject to availability) for Every 15 Rooms Booked
- Restrictions: Valid for Bookings Made by April 30th, 2017. Travel until December 22, 2017. Subject to Hotel Availability. Complimentary Rooms and Free Upgrades Limited to Three Rooms per Group. Group Private Check-In Applies for Participants Arriving Together on the Same Date and Time. Flight Information Must be Provided a Week in Advance. Groups Promotion is Not Combinable with Other Group Promotion. In Case of Modifications, Benefits May be Subject to Revision. Blackout Dates May Apply.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply