Sunscape Splash is located on a secluded peninsula with over 1800 feet of beach and just 5 miles from Sangster International Airport (MBJ).
Why Stay Here
- Only Five Miles Away From the Famous Montego Bay Hip Strip
- Pirates Paradise Waterpark, Featuring a Pirate Ship and Fort, a 40-Foot Pirates Plank Bridge, a Lazy River and Two Waterslides
- Complimentary Room Service for Sun Club Room Categories
$200 USD resort coupons for all Deluxe Rooms:
- Spa Treatment: Coupons are broken down into two coupons worth $40 and one coupon worth $20 ($100 total). Only one coupon can be redeemed per spa treatment.
- Romantic Dining: One $40 coupon and one $20 coupon may be combined, resulting in a total discount of $60 off one romantic dining experience.
- Wine Purchases: Only coupons worth $10 may be used and cannot be combined, therefore one $10 coupon can be applied toward one bottle of wine.
$400 USD Resort Coupons for all Sun Club Rooms:
- Spa Treatment: Coupons are broken down into four coupons worth $40 and two coupons worth $20 ($200 total). Only one coupon can be redeemed per spa treatment.
- Romantic Dining: Two $40 coupons and two $20 coupons may be combined, resulting in a total discount of $120 off one romantic dining experience.
- Wine Purchase: Only coupons worth $10 may be used and cannot be combined, therefore one $10 coupon can be applied toward one bottle of wine.
*Resort Credits not available for all travel dates.
Sunscape Splash is located on a secluded peninsula overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This property is centrally located with the airport only 4.5 miles away and just a quick five miles to the Montego Bay`s famous Hip Strip with several options for dining and nightlife. Sunscape Splash prime location is also with within the first fully underwater national park with protected swimming and superb snorkeling.
- Spacious Guest Rooms and Suites with a Private Balcony or Terrace
- Family-Friendly Accommodations Including Connecting Rooms and In-Room Kids Amenities
- Family Check-In Experience Including Red Carpet Stairs, a Welcome Treat and Resort Passports for Kids
- 24-Hour Access to Food and Beverage Options Including Kid-Friendly Menu Options
- A Variety of Buffet and a La Carte Restaurants without Reservations Required
- Bars and Lounges Serving International and Domestic Brand Beverages
- Unlimited Fruit Juices, Soft Drinks and Snacks
- In-Room Mini-Bar with Soft Drinks, Juice, Bottled Water and Beer
- Endless Daily Land and Water Activities for All Ages
- Live Music and Local Entertainment
- Explorers Club for Kids 3 - 12 Years Old with Supervised Activity Programs Daily
- Core Zone Teens Club for Teens 13 - 17 Years Old with Daily Programs and Activities
- No Wristbands Required
- All Taxes and Gratuities
All rooms and suites offer the following amenities and Sun Club inclusions:
- One King-Size Bed or Two Double Beds
- Coffee/Tea Maker, Coffee Refreshed Upon Request
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Cable TV
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Individual Climate Control
- In-Room Safe
- In-Room Mini-Bar Refreshed Daily
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Private Balcony or Patio
- Mini-Bar Stocked Upon Arrival with Soft Drinks, Juice, Bottled Water and Beer (refreshed upon request)
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- World Cafe: Open aired buffet style restaurant service with a variety of specialties. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also serves pizza and snacks throughout the afternoon. Dress code is casual.
- Da Mario: Authentic Italian food served in a relaxed atmosphere. Open for dinner. Dress code is casual elegance. Adults Only inside restaurant - Families with children are invited to dine on the outdoor terrace.
- Gohan: A fusion of Pan-Asian delicacies. Open for dinner. Dress code is casual elegance.
- Seaside Grill: Regional and international dining under the stars with amazing views of the Caribbean sea. Open for lunch and dinner. Dress code is casual.
- Barefoot Grill: A wide variety of classic favorites and snacks. Open for lunch and dinner. Dress code is casual.
- Coco Cafe: Serving varied coffees, teas, pastries and deli snacks throughout the day. Open for breakfast and serving snacks throughout the day. Dress code is casual.
- Terrace Restaurant: International favorites with a touch of Montego Bay. Outdoor dining. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress code is casual.
- Portofino: Exclusively for Sun Club Guests. Italian cuisine served a la carte. Open for dinner. Dress code is casual elegance.
- Bermudas (long shorts or capri pants)
- Sneakers/Tennis Shoes or Sandals
- No Sleeveless Shirts for Men
- Women Must Wear a Bathing Suit Wrap or Cover-Up
Bars and Lounges
- Sneakers/Tennis Shoes or Dress Sandals
- Dress Shirts with Short Sleeves or Collared Shirts
- Long Pants Required for Men
- No Sleeveless Shirts or Flip-Flops
Sunscape Splash Resort and Spa offers five bars and lounges throughout the resort and serves limitless national and international brand beverages. Also, Sun Club Guests have access to two additional bars.
- Desires: Music Lounge
- Manatees: Main Pool Swim-Up Bar
- Barracuda: Bar Located by the Activities Pool and Theater
- Sugar Reef: Tasteful Mixes Served Seaside
- Rendezvous: Main Lobby Bar
- Oasis Lobby Bar: Cocktail Mixes and Premium Brands(Sun Club Guests Only)
- The Terrace Bar: Premium Brands and Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee(Sun Club Guests Only)
For the Family
Explorers Club for Kids
Hours 8:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.
The Explorers Club for Kids is a fully supervised program for children ages 3-12, open daily from 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., and designed to entertain the little ones with different programs based on science, nature and exploration. The kids will enjoy arts and crafts, a playground, movie nights and sand castle competitions. One night per week, the kids also have the opportunity to sleep in tents at the club or on the beach (with parents approval, of course.) All Explorers Club staff members are certified by the Red Cross in child CPR.
Offering special activities for teens, ages 13-17. The Core Zone Teens Club features nightly entertainment until 11:00 P.M., daily activities and a vast array of sports and games for teenagers. They can chill out and enjoy a variety of board games including backgammon, chess and checkers, play a round on the foosball table, shoot some pool or play PlayStation. Flat screen TVs are always available to kick back and enjoy. There are also planned events including karaoke night, water sports, socials and more.
Meetings & Conventions
- Conference Room Available
Pools & Spas
Four swimming pools: One main pool with a swim-up bar, an activities pool, a quiet pool and a children`s pool.
We offer a wide variety of wedding, vow renewal and honeymoon packages as well as a non-denominational marriage officer. As a courtesy the property offers a Complimentary Newlywed and Anniversary Package.
- Welcome Letter
- Fresh Fruit
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Special Turn Down Service
- Breakfast in Bed with Mimosas (reservations must be made in advance with Concierge)
- 15% Discount on All Spa Treatments
Please request newlywed or anniversary package at time of booking. Couple will be required to present a copy of wedding invitation or marriage certificate at time of check-in. Package is subject to change without notice and is only applicable to couples staying within three months of their wedding or over their anniversary date. 15% discount on spa treatments cannot be applied to spa packages or combined with any other spa promotion or offers.
- White Witch Golf Course
- Half Moon Golf Club
- Tryall Golf Club
- Three Palms Ocean Course at Wyndham Rose Hall
- Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Additional Fees Apply for All Golf Courses
Entertainment & Activities
- Beach Volleyball
- Two Tennis Courts
- Multi-Function Playing Area
- Movies on the Beach
- Horse Shoes
- Bean Bag Toss
- Bocce Ball
- Board Games
- Dance and Patois Lessons
- Rose Hall Great House: A legendary great house, Rose Hall is known for its history and tales of being haunted.
- Dolphin Cove: This exciting adventure will allow you to swim and interact with the dolphins.
- Dunns River Falls: Enjoy a great day trip at one of the Caribbeans major tourist attraction. Great for families, couples, and friends to enjoy and explore the massive waterfalls. Climb to the top of the falls and swim in them.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply