Located on a half mile of white-sand beach, this beachfront resort is set within tropical gardens. Holiday Inn Resort is less than five miles from the airport and only ten miles to downtown Montego Bay.
Why Stay Here
- 2019 TOP TEN JAMAICA ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT
- Complete All-inclusive Resort Experience
- Fantastic Stretch of Beach with Palapas
- International Dining Included
- Jerk Chicken Hut on the Beach
- Free Wi-Fi in Rooms and Throughout
- Kids 12 and under Always Stay and Eat Free
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay, Jamaica combines the strength of the world`s most-trusted hotel brand with authentic Jamaican hospitality and amenities to deliver Jamaica`s best resort vacation value for singles, couples and families.
The resort continues to upgrade its facilities and amenities to better serve the modern traveler of today. New room categories Junior Suites for added elegance, Kid Suites for more family fun, and the new Rose Hall Club for adults-only together with exciting tapas dining options at the recently-opened Kenko Japanese Restaurant, upgraded rooms and common areas add a refreshed feel to the property, even for the most frequent of repeat Guests.
- Enjoy Eight Restaurants and Bars (reservations are required for a la carte dining)
- Unlimited Domestic Drinks Including Wine by the Glass
- Port Royal Pub/Lounge Entrance and Drinks
- Theme Nights and Beach Parties
- Kid Clubs for All Ages from 6 Months to Teenagers
- Non-Motorized Water Sports: Sunfish Sailing, Windsurfing, Pedal Boats & Kayaks
- Use of Fitness Center
- Free Wi-Fi In-Rooms and Throughout the Resort
- Daytime Tennis
- Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment
- All Current Hotel Service Charges and Gratuities
- Two Double Beds or One King Bed
- Private Balcony or Patios
- US Standard Electrical Outlets (110 volt)
- Coffee Maker
- Personal Safe
- Flat Screen TV
- AM/FM Clock Radio
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Entire Resort
- Rose Hall Club for Adults-Only
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Kenko Japanese Restaurant:
- Please Note That This Restaurant Is Not Part of the All-inclusive Meal Plan; A Premium Charge of Us $20 per Person Applies, and Children 12 and under Eat Free. Non-smoking Facility
- Dress Code in Effect: Only Resort Elegant Attire Is Permitted. Flip-flops, T-shirts, Shorts or Bathing Suits Are Not Allowed
- Open for Dinner Wednesday Through Monday, Closed Tuesday
- Reservations Are Required and Are Arranged On-site with Guest Services
Included in the All-Inclusive Plan:
- Portside Buffet Restaurant Offers a Variety of International Foods and Tasty Island Delicacies
- Sea Breeze Gazebo Style Restaurant Serving A La Carte Grilled Specialties at the Beach
- Sorrento Air Conditioned Fine Dining Over Looking the Ocean, Offering Italian Dishes
- De Terrace Serves A La Carte Traditional Jamaican Favorites Overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- Barefoot Bar & Grill Serves Hamburgers, Hot Dogs etc.
- Jus Kidding for Kids Catering to the Younger Set
- De Lobby Bar The perfect Place to Enjoy a Tropical Drink and Meet with Friends and Family
- Port Royal Pub / Lounge Unlimited Fun Caribbean Style
- Big Smaddy Bar Adult Pool
For the Family
Favorite for families because of the renowned KidSpree Vacation Club, which provides a safe play environment for children. Kids will enjoy fun-filled hours of scheduled games, activities, movies, excursions and lots more completely free! Private Babysitting services can be arranged (additional charges apply).
Pools & Spas
The Spa and Salon Sol-Mer offers full spa treatments including facial treatments, massage treatments, salon area for hair care, manicures, pedicures and much more! Take a book and laze by the tropical, lagoon-style swimming pool, whirlpool, and sun deck. Wheelchair accessible.
Entertainment & Activities
There are also four tennis courts, miniature golf, volleyball, fitness center, and game room. The resort`s Fitness Center has been relocated so that exercise enthusiasts can work out with a beautiful ocean view. The gym is fully air conditioned and features state-of-the-art Life Fitness machines, Cybex equipment, Olympic barbells, and squat station. An outdoor aerobic studio is also located with an ocean view.
Necessary refurbishing work to be carried out on the Big Smaddy Bar -- Adult pool and swim up bar. Targeted Closure dates are: September 01 - October 13, 2019.
Some heavy work will be undertaken intermittently during the period. This will involve drilling and hammering during the first week: September 01 - 07, 2019 between the hours of 10:00am and 5:00pm, thereafter, work activities will be mild.
For the entire period, to provide the least amount of inconvenience to guests, a temporary beach bar will be erected further up the beach with increased bar servers on hand.
Every effort will be made to minimize any inconvenience to valued guests as the resort works to improve and upgrade their facilities and inclusions.
- Babysitting (+)
- Business Center (+)
- Business Services (+)
- Children's Play Area
- Children's Program
- Clock Radio
- Coin Operated Laundry (+)
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Desk/Work Area
- Fitness Facility
- Free Wi-Fi (*/Free)
- Game Room
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Hair Dryer
- In room Safe (+)
- Ironing Board
- Kiddie Pool
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Shopping (nearby) (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Telephone (+)
- Tennis Courts
- Top 10 Hotel
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply