Located on the Jamaican North coast, this upscale resort is bathed by the gentle turquoise waters of a small bay on a privileged area of the coastline with three private beaches. The Grand Palladium is located approximately 18 miles / 29 kilometers from Montego Bay International Airport (MBJ).
Why Stay Here
- 2019 TOP TEN CARIBBEAN ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT
- 390 Junior Suites, 78 Suites and 48 Villa Suites with Ocean Views
- Seven a La Carte Restaurants with a Wide Variety of Cuisine
- Three Buffet Restaurants
- 13 Bars Distributed Throughout the Complex
- Largest Pool in Jamaica
- First Class Spa & Wellness Center
- Charming Beachside Restaurant Specializing in Seafood
- Slot Machines
- Shopping Area
The facilities and services you will find at any Palladium Hotels and Resorts will make your stay an unforgettable experience: 24 Hour reception, express check-out, ATM machine, wake up service, handicap facilities, currency exchange, laundry service, ice machines, beauty salon, boutique, non-smoking lounge and doctor on call 24 Hours.
There is also a hospital close to the complex (40km), a car rental service, horseback riding area (10km) and first class golf course (10 Km). Activities may require additional charge.
- Breakfast and Lunch in 1 of the 3 Buffet Style Restaurants
- Dinner Featuring Buffet or in 1 of the Theme Restaurants with a La Carte Service
- Local and International Drinks Served in the 13 Bars and the Nightclub-disco
- 24-Hour Service Including All Bars and Restaurants
- Cocktails and Selection of International Premium Drinks at the Lecture Bar
- Mini-bar in All Rooms with Daily Restocking
- Five Freshwater Pools
- Daily and Nightly Entertainment
- Sport Facilities, Water Sports at the Beach, Gymnasium and Spa
- Nursery, Indoor and Outdoor Children Play Area
- Non-Motorized Water Sports Including Catamarans, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Pedal Boats and Windsurfing
- Towels and Sunbeds at the Pools and the Beach
- Access to Use the Facilities of the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort and Spa, Located in the Same Complex
The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa consists of 444 rooms distributed between 11 three story villas. All Adult Suites feature hydro-massage bathtubs for superior comfort and relaxation as well as a private entrance and a wide terrace with sunbeds and outside shower.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
A-la-Carte Restaurants: (Reservations Required)
El Agave Restaurant: The Cantina style restaurant features top quality Mexican cuisine and is open for dinner.
Restaurante Xaymaica: Enjoy an authentic typical Jamaican experience with native ingredients such as okra, callaloo, ackee or Jamaica pepper.
Poseidon Restaurant: This restaurant offers the best of Mediterranean cuisine under the sea breeze in an open air location facing the beach.
Arte E Cuccina Restaurant: Fresh pasta, pizza and Italian specialties in an open air terrace with exquisite wines.
Bhogali Restaurant: Experience the best of Indian cuisine at this enchanting outdoor restaurant.
Lotus House Restaurant: The aromas and spices of Asian culinary delicacies are the focus of this beautiful restaurant.
Bubbas Steak House: The finest cuts in all Jamaica await at Bubbas Steak House; for the meat lover in all.
MoBay Restaurant: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner MoBay offers great variety and supreme quality.
Negril Restaurant: Enjoy themed dinners at this beautiful open air restaurant.
The Blue Lagoon Restaurant: Its privileged location close to the main pool make it a logical choice for a wide selection of international dishes while you enjoy your day.
- Miss Lou Bar
- Bar Sunset Cove
- Bar Las Vegas
- Sport Bar
- Infinity Saloon Bar
- Bar Roselle
- Bar Las Brisas
- The Blue Lagoon Bar
For the Family
Families are welcome at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort. Featuring pools specially designed for children; including slides, shallow areas and much more.
Additionally, the Mini Club and Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton offers a wide variety to keep the little ones entertained all day.
Pools & Spas
Five Pools, Including the Largest Pool in Jamaica
Non-Motorized Water Sports Including Catamarans, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Pedal Boats and Windsurfing
Zentropia Palladium Spa and Wellness Center:
One of the Largest Spas in the Caribbean
Menu of Exclusive and Personalized Spa and Massage Services
Features a Gymnasium with Modern Facilities, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Vapor Baths
Variety of Beauty Treatments Available
All Spa and Beauty Services are an Additional Cost and Require a Reservation
*NOTE: Access to the wet areas (hot tubs, pool, sauna and steam baths) in other Zentropia Palladium Spa and Wellness centers will have a $50.00USD fee per guest per day.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Basketball Court
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Boutiques/Stores (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Children's Play Area
- Children's Program
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on Call (+)
- Express Check-Out
- Fitness Facility
- Game Room (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Handicap Services
- Ice Machine
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kiddie Pool
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Medical Services (+)
- Miniature Golf
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Night Club
- On-Site Travel Agency
- Outdoor Pool
- Sauna (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Steam Room
- Swim-Up Bar
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Court
- Wake-Up Service
- Water Sports (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
- Wireless Internet Access (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply