Urban Homy Trieste offers accommodations throughout the area in Trieste.
Why Stay Here
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 1 treatment room. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
Accommodations are located at multiple addresses. Regional attractions include:
Piazza della Borsa
Teatro Lirico Giuseppe Verdi
Palazzo del Municipio
Canal Grande di Trieste
Greek Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas
Piazza Unita d'Italia
Santa Maria Maggiore
Piazza di Cavana
Arco di Riccardo
Castello di San Giusto
Cathedral of San Giusto
Piazza Vittorio Veneto
Marina San Giusto
The preferred airport for Urban Homy Trieste is Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia).
This property will be closed from 09 May 2019 to 18 July 2019 for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation is complete (completion date subject to change).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 3 and EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 8 PM
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply