Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the beach shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Valle Di Mare Resort. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 4 nights
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 30 September and 31 March.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply