With a stay at Sheraton Roma Hotel & Conference Center in Rome (Ostiense), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Museum of Roman Civilization and 6 minutes from Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls. This 4-star hotel is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Circus Maximus and 5.4 mi (8.8 km) from Baths of Caracalla.
Why Stay Here
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 640 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy Italian cuisine at AQVI Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar and a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has facilities measuring 14273 square feet (1326 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply. Ice Spa
has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palazzo dei Congressi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Museum of Roman Civilization - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
PalaLottomatica - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Roma Tre University - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Euroma2 - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Aventine Hill - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
San Camillo-Forlanini Hospital - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Great Synagogue of Rome - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Roman Jewish Ghetto - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Via Appia Nuova Shopping District - 8 km / 5 mi
Janiculum Hill - 8 km / 5 mi
Circus Maximus - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Capitoline Museum - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Roma Hotel & Conference Center is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
The following facilities are closed on Sunday, Friday, and Saturday:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 8 per day (4-device limit, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 7 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.0 per night
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Barbecue Grills
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-Out
- Gift Shop on Property
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Poolside Bar
- Porter / Bellhop
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply