Located in Rome (Quartiere III Pinciano), Hotel Lord Byron is within a 10-minute walk of National Gallery of Modern Art and National Etruscan Museum (Museo Nazionale di Villa Giulia). This 5-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Bioparco di Roma and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Auditorium Parco della Musica.
Why Stay Here
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms. Bathrooms feature bathtubs, bidets, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Grab a bite to eat at Sapori del Lord Byron, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Royal Orchid Mandara Spa has 9 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Villa Borghese - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
National Gallery of Modern Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
National Etruscan Museum (Museo Nazionale di Villa Giulia) - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pincio - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bioparco di Roma - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Borghese Gallery - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Via del Babuino - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Via Veneto - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Via del Corso - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Auditorium Parco della Musica - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Via Cola di Rienzo - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Via Condotti - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Trinita dei Monti Church - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
The following facilities will be closed until 28 November 2019 (date subject to change):
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 38.5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 77.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Concierge Desk
- Free Breakfast
- Porter / Bellhop
- Room Service
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply