When you stay at Hotel Alabama Riccione in Riccione, you'll be by the sea, a 3-minute drive from Rimini Beach and 7 minutes from Aquafan. This hotel is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli and 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Castel Sismondo.
Why Stay Here
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Viale Dante - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Beach Village Water Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Riccione Swimming Stadium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Riccione Stadium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Palazzo Del Turismo - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Go-kart Pista Miramare - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Riccione Convention Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Villa Mussolini - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Piazzale Roma - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Rimini Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art Villa Franceschi - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Viale Ceccarini - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Perle d'Acqua Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Palaterme Convention Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ospedale delle Tartarughe - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.) - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.7 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Free Breakfast
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply