Located in Ravenna, Residence Villa Marina is by the sea, within a 15-minute drive of Mausoleum of Theodoric and Arian Baptistry. This beach residence is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Rocca Brancaleone and 6 mi (9.6 km) from Church of San Giovanni Battista.
Why Stay Here
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and day beds, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include express check-in, luggage storage, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Grand Massage & Spa.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marina Romea Beach - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Mausoleum of Theodoric - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Church of San Giovanni Evangelista - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Teatro Comunale Alighieri - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Arian Baptistry - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Rocca Brancaleone - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Torre Civica - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Rasponi Crypt - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Church of San Giovanni Battista - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Planetarium Ravenna - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Baptistry of Neon - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
TAMO Museum - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Mausoleum of Galla Placidia - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Basilica of San Vitale - 10 km / 6.2 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Villa Marina is Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi) - 91.7 km / 57 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per week
- Late check-in fee: EUR 15 for check-in between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30.0 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Concierge Desk
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-In
- Library / Video Library
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply