Located in Radda in Chianti, Campomaggio is within a 10-minute drive of Castello di Radda Winery and Church of Santa Maria Assunta. This 4-star hotel is 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from Santa Maria alle Scotte Polyclinic and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Il Molino di Grace Winery.
Why Stay Here
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a spa tub and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a television in a common area.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 guestrooms featuring minibars. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Enzan Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kaminoyu Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sekisuiji Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kofu Civic Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Inden Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nojo-ji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Chozen-ji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Yuki Park Zoo - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Bukkokuji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yamanashi Jewelry Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sadoya Winery - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Toko-ji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kai Zenkoji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kaiterasu Yamanashi Local Industry Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Yamanashi Prefectural Office - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 133.6 km / 83 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 187.7 km / 116.6 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Spa Services
- Steam Room
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply