Located in Radda in Chianti, Borgo Castelvecchi is a 3-minute drive from Castello di Radda Winery and 10 minutes from Castello d'Albola. This farm stay is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from Santa Maria alle Scotte Polyclinic and 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Church of San Sigismondo.
Why Stay Here
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this farm stay include complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
At Borgo Castelvecchi, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the farm stay include an outdoor pool.
Public bath/onsen services include an outdoor public bath (no mineral springs).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Castello di Radda Winery - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Castello d'Albola - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Church of San Sigismondo - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Meleto Castle - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Gaiole in Chianti Stadium - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Valdarno - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Church of Santa Maria Assunta - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Il Molino di Grace Winery - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Buondonno Winery - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Cantalici Winery - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Medieval Tower of Barbischio - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Casa Vinicola Luigi Cecchi - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
City Hall Castellina In Chianti - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Archaeological Museum of Chianti - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Castle of Brolio - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 66.2 km / 41.1 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply