Located in Radda in Chianti, Castello di Volpaia is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Castello di Radda Winery and Castello d'Albola. This farm stay is 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from Santa Maria alle Scotte Polyclinic and 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Church of San Sigismondo.
Why Stay Here
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an attached winery and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this farm stay include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Osteria Volpaia serving guests of Castello di Volpaia. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the farm stay include a seasonal outdoor pool.
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 4 treatment rooms. Services include massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Castello di Radda Winery - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Castello d'Albola - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Church of San Sigismondo - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Meleto Castle - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Valdarno - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Gaiole in Chianti Stadium - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Church of Santa Maria Assunta - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Il Molino di Grace Winery - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Buondonno Winery - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Cantalici Winery - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Medieval Tower of Barbischio - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Casa Vinicola Luigi Cecchi - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
City Hall Castellina In Chianti - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Archaeological Museum of Chianti - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Castle of Brolio - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
The preferred airport for Castello di Volpaia is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 67.3 km / 41.8 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Barbecue Grills
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Outdoor Seasonal Pool
- Picnic Area
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply