Located in Radda in Chianti, Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa is in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Castello d'Albola and Archaeological Museum of Chianti. This family-friendly guesthouse is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Castle of Brolio and 11.2 mi (18 km) from Chianti Sculpture Park.
Why Stay Here
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the guesthouse prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items). Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy local cuisine at La Perla del Palazzo, one of the guesthouse's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 3 coffee shops/cafés. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this guesthouse consist of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Pools & Spas
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply. SPA Vignavecchia
has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, Swedish massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open select days. Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Castello di Radda Winery - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Castello d'Albola - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Church of San Sigismondo - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Gaiole in Chianti Stadium - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Il Molino di Grace Winery - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Meleto Castle - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Casa Vinicola Luigi Cecchi - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Archaeological Museum of Chianti - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Church of Santa Maria Assunta - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Buondonno Winery - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Cantalici Winery - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Medieval Tower of Barbischio - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Valdarno - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Castle of Brolio - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Gianfranco Carla Fineschi Botanical Rose Garden - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 63.9 km / 39.7 mi
Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio) - 129 km / 80.2 mi
The preferred airport for Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa is Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio).
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 01 October to 14 May:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.90 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per room (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 150 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Desk
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Fireplace in Lobby
- Fitness Facility
- Gift Shop on Property
- Indoor Pool
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Room Service
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
- Spa Services
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply