When you stay at Agriturismo La Collina del Sole in Perugia, you'll be 14 minutes by car from Abbey San Salvatore di Montecorona. This farm stay is 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Arco Etrusco and 15.5 mi (25 km) from Oratorio di San Bernardino.
Why Stay Here
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This farm stay also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the farm stay include a seasonal outdoor pool.
Ghaya Spa has 4 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Abbey San Salvatore di Montecorona - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Church of Santa Maria della Reggia - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Santa Croce Museum - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Antognolla Golf - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Civitella Ranieri Castle - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Parco di Porta Sant'Angelo - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Church of San Michele Arcangelo - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Historic Town Montone - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
University of Perugia - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
Chiesa di San Severo - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Arco Etrusco - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
University for Foreigners of Perugia - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Teatro Comunale Morlacchi - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Roman Aqueduct - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Banker's Guild Hall (Collegio del Cambio) - 24.2 km / 15.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio) - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Ancona (AOI-Falconara) - 150.5 km / 93.5 mi
The preferred airport for Agriturismo La Collina del Sole is Ancona (AOI-Falconara).
The property will be renovating from 15 April 2019 to 31 July 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Business center
- Front desk
- Select guestrooms
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Barbecue Grills
- Outdoor Seasonal Pool
- Picnic Area
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply