With a stay at Castromediano Suite Palace in Lecce (Lecce Historic Center), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Roman Amphitheater and 6 minutes by foot from Piazza del Duomo. This townhouse accommodation is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Holy Cross Cathedral and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Piazzetta Giosue Carducci.
Why Stay Here
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Take advantage of the townhouse accommodation's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Alexander Spa. Services include massages and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chiesa di San Matteo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Convitto Palmieri Lecce - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Piazzetta Giosue Carducci - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Biblioteca Provinciale Nicola Bernardini - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museo Diocesano Lecce - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
University of Salento - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Roman Amphitheater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo del Seminario - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Church of Santa Maria della Grazia - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza Sant'Oronzo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza del Duomo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cathedral of Lecce - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Piazzetta Sigismondo Castromediano - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Castle of Charles V - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sigismondo Castromediano Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale) - 45.8 km / 28.4 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Free Breakfast
- Room Service
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply