Located in Cortona, Agriturismo Fontelunga is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of Piazza della Repubblica and The Etruscan Academy Museum of the City of Cortona. This farm stay is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Cathedral of Cortona and 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Museo Diocesano.
Why Stay Here
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 3 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, ovens, and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy a satisfying meal at I Gustasapori serving guests of Agriturismo Fontelunga.
Meetings & Conventions
Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the farm stay include an outdoor pool.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, De SPA Delassare. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, and sports massages.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Santa Maria delle Grazie - 3 km / 1.9 mi
San Domenico Church - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Piazza della Repubblica - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The Etruscan Academy Museum of the City of Cortona - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Casali Palace - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Museo dell'Accademia Etrusca - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Palazzo Comunale - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Cathedral of Cortona - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Museo Diocesano - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Santa Margherita Basilica - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Santa Maria Nuova - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Medicea Fortress of Girifalco - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Villa Bramasole - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Eremo Le Celle - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Lake Trasimeno - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio) - 55.7 km / 34.6 mi
The property is closed between 01 November and 31 March.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Exterior Corridors
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Seasonal Pool
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply