With a stay at Hotel Levante, you'll be centrally located in Cervia, within a 10-minute drive of Museum of Salt and Parco della Salina di Cervia. This beach property is 10 mi (16.1 km) from Mirabilandia and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Piazza Garibaldi.
Why Stay Here
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Stay in one of 24 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is included.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator (lift).
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the vacation home include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath (no mineral springs) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piazza Garibaldi - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Cervia Town Hall - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Atlantica Water Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Museum of Salt - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Pineta di Cervia - Milano Marittima - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Spazio Pantani Museum - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Parco della Salina di Cervia - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Porto Canale - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Moretti House - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Cesenatico Maritime Museum - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Minigolf Centrale - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Papeete Beach - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Cervia Natural Park - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Circolo Tennis Cervia - 7 km / 4.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.) - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
The property is closed during October, November, December, January, February, and March.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 48 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20.00 for check-in between 9:00 PM and midnight
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply