Make yourself at home in of the guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include sofa beds, housekeeping is provided once per stay, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Late check-in fee: EUR 25 for check-in after 10 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100.00 per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 40 per accommodation, per stay
- Towels/sheets: EUR 8 per person, per week
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply