With a stay at Purohit S Hotel Raj in Surat, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Rang Upavan and Surat Fort. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Dutch Garden and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Merulaxmi Temple.
Why Stay Here
Make use of convenient amenities, which include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 guestrooms. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request rollaway/extra beds.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
At Purohit S Hotel Raj, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the vacation home's full-service spa.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rang Upavan - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Surat Fort - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Dutch Garden - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
English Cemetery - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Merulaxmi Temple - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Dutch Cemetery - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Lake View Garden - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
VR Surat - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Sarthana National Park - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Suvali Beach - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Ubharat beach - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Surat (STV) - 12.9 km / 8 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Gift Shop on Property
- Multilingual Staff
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply