Located in Bikaner, Lalgarh Palace is within a 5-minute drive of Junaghar Fort and Ganga Government Museum. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Shri Laxminath Temple and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Jain Temple Bhandasar.
Why Stay Here
Take in the views from a garden.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 guestrooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Bathrooms with bathtubs are provided.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the property's full-service spa. Services include massages.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jiading Confucian Temple - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Shanghai International Circuit - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Jiading Nanxiang Ancient Town - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Qiuxia Garden - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Plant - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Anting Old Street - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Gucun Garden - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Shanghai Auto Museum - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Hongqiao Linkong Economic Zone - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Lingkong SOHO - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Zhenru Temple - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Hongqiao Lingkong SOHO China Badminton Hall - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Daning Lingshi Park - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Global Harbor Mall - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Hongqiao Tiandi - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.) - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.) - 66.7 km / 41.4 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Coffee Shop
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Gift Shop on Property
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply