Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Life Spa. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
Empire Kitchen - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The preferred airport for Empire Hotel Hong Kong Causeway Bay is Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 150 per person (one way)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: HKD 163 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.