When you stay at Tamarindo hostel in San Pedro Sula, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 10-minute walk of Guamilito Artisan Market and Jose Francisco Saybe Theater. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from San Pedro Sula University and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Museum of Nature.
Why Stay Here
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as concierge services. Additional features at this Art Deco hostel include a hair salon, wedding services, and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hostel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Grab a bite to eat at the hostel's restaurant, where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 1 PM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Aqua Spa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Guamilito Artisan Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jose Francisco Saybe Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Pedro Sula University - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Nature - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Anthropology and History - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Estadio Francisco Morazan - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Parque Central - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
San Pedro Sula Cathedral - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Guamilito Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Multiplaza Mall - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Altara Lifestyle Center - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Estadio Olimpico Metropolitano - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Parque Nacional Cusuco - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
The preferred airport for Tamarindo hostel is San Pedro Sula (SAP-Ramon Villeda Morales Intl.) - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: HNL 20.00 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HNL 400.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: HNL 50.00 per night
- Extended parking fee: HNL 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Gala Dinner on 07 3 per adult: IDR 350000.00
- Gala Dinner on 07 3 per child: IDR 350000.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Desk
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Picnic Area
- Porter / Bellhop
- Room Service
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply