A stay at Résidence le Pastel François Verdier places you in the heart of Toulouse, within a 15-minute walk of Museum of the Augustins and Place du Capitole. This aparthotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Basilique Saint-Sernin and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Cite de l'Espace.
Why Stay Here
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include microwaves, housekeeping is provided once per stay, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Riad Zaid, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the riad's full-service spa.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Place Wilson - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Halle aux Grains Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Toulouse National Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Saint Etienne Cathedrale - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Saint George Place - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Rue d'Alsace-Lorraine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Victor Hugo Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Jardin Royal - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Capitole de Toulouse - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Grand Rond - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of the Augustins - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The KASE Toulouse Saint-Rome - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Place du Capitole - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Church of Notre Dame du Taur - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Esquirol Place - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac) - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The property is closed during January and February.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100.0 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.44 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Elevator / Lift
- Multilingual Staff
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply