A stay at this apartment places you in the heart of Lille, within a 10-minute walk of Old Stock Exchange and Rihour Square. This apartment is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Lille Grand Square and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Euralille.
Why Stay Here
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself comfortable in this individually decorated apartment, featuring a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a stovetop. A flat-screen television with cable programming provides entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include a desk and a microwave, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an outdoor pool.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hospice Comtesse - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lille Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of the Gunners - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Opera House - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Old Stock Exchange - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Henri Matisse Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rihour Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Lille Grand Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Euralille - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Le Palais des Beaux Arts de Lille - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Zenith Arena Concert Hall - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
L'Aeronef - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Palace of Fine Arts - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Porte de Paris - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Casino Barriere Lille - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
This property is closed from 01 June 2019 to 30 June 2021 (dates subject to change).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 40 for check-in between 8 PM and 10 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 500 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply