With a stay at Glamorgan House in Antibes (Antibes Old Town), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Juan-les-Pins Beach and Sophia Antipolis. This hostel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Marineland Antibes and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Promenade de la Croisette.
Why Stay Here
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Piso 12, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a computer station, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
Pools & Spas
3 spa tubs are on site along with an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Port Vauban - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Provencal Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Antibes Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Picasso Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Salis Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Juan les Pins Palais des Congres - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Juan-les-Pins Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Pinede Garden - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sophia Antipolis - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Joa Casino La Siesta - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Parc Exflora - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Garoupe Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Antibes Land - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Marineland Antibes - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Marina Baie Des Anges - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The preferred airport for Glamorgan House is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 15 October to 31 May:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20.00 for check-in between 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 3.00 every 7 days
- A television is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8412.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply