Another jewel in the Bahia Principe Collection, The Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa is located between Bahia de Samana and Bahia Escocesa, two of the world`s most beautiful spots with great natural appeal. The resort is located only two hours away from Las Americas International Airport in Santo Domingo (SDQ), just 25 minutes from Samana airport (AZS/EPS) depending which airline you choose and your travel dates and also 3 1/2 hours from Puerto Plata International Airport (POP).
Why Stay Here
- Five Star Resort
- Located in a Beautiful, Natural Setting
- Friendly Staff
- On-Site Spa
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby
- Nightly Entertainment
Winner of the prestigious 2014 Certificate of Excellence Award by TripAdvisor!
The Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa is a very special all-inclusive resort. Guests can enjoy a relaxed yet elegant atmosphere, stunning surroundings and many included features and activities.
Set in breathtaking natural surroundings, this oceanfront, all-inclusive property is a superb choice for your Samana vacation. Enjoy staggering panoramic views of the ocean and the tropical surroundings as you relax and leave all your cares behind you. The resort has a luxurious, intimate feel, and offers excellent amenities and many included activities for all ages.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Dinner Can Be A La Carte up to Five Times Per Week, Depending on Room Type and Length of Stay; Reservations Required
- Domestic Drinks Including House Wine Served with Lunch and Dinner
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby. (Wi-Fi available in guest rooms for an additional charge)
- Non-Motorized Water sports Including Windsurfing, Tennis, Catamaran, Kayaks, Boogie Boards, Snorkelling and Use of Bicycles. All Non- Motorized Sports are Restricted to One Hour Per Day.
- Intro Scuba Clinic in Pool - Once Per Person Per Stay.
- Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment
- Use of Gym
- All Current Hotel Taxes, Service Charges and Gratuities
209 standard guest-rooms and 86 junior suites make up the delightful and comfortable accommodations at the resort. A jacuzzi, satellite TV and a private terrace are just some of the amenities featured in your room.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
There is always something to do at this resort. Choose from one of the four restaurants (of which three are a la carte) or tempt yourself with a refreshing cocktail from one of the three bars.
Pools & Spas
Lounge in the swimming pool, the jacuzzi or on the beach, or perhaps indulge in a relaxing spa treatment.
Entertainment & Activities
For those looking for a little more action, a fitness center, daily activities and water sports will keep you occupied. At night you will be entertained by the nightly entertainment or try your luck at the Casino.
- Casino (+)
- Ceiling Fan
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Full Cable
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Hair Dryer
- High Speed Internet (+)
- In room Mini Bar (+)
- In room Safe (+)
- Medical Services (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Swim-Up Bar
- Telephone (+)
- Tennis Courts
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply