Zoetry Agua Punta Cana is located 49 miles/80 km from the Punta Cana International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- AAA Four Diamond Award
- Located on a 200-Yard Stretch of Pristine Beach on the Dominican Republic`s East Coast in Uvero Alto
- Nighty Six Ultra-Luxurious Suites Situated Throughout This Intimate Oceanfront Property
- Accommodations Range from One Bedroom Junior Suites to Opulent Three Bedroom Havens
- Private Terraces Featuring French Doors That Open to Impressive Views, Some with Plunge Pools
- Spa-Like Spacious Bathrooms Featuring Soaking Tubs, Separate Showers with Multiple Jets and Double Vanities
- Diverse Gourmet Dining Experiences Creatively Blending European Cuisine Techniques with Local Ingredients
- Specialty A La Carte Restaurants Featuring Organic Ingredients with Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-Free Options
- Small Dog Accepted
Created from natural stones and hardwoods, the architecture features cathedral ceilings and cane thatched roofs. Natural, eco-friendly materials are used to create private and romantic ambiance within the resort.
Your Endless Privileges include
- 96 Ultra Luxurious Suites Surrounded by Tropical Gardens and Offers an Oceanfront View.
- Aromatherapy Pillows and Linen Scents, Frette Linens and Welcome Bottle of Rum Upon Arrival, Local Handmade Beach Bag and More
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Gourmet Dining Options with an Assortment of Organic Food and Beverage Selections
- Unlimited Cocktails and Specialty Beverages from a Variety of Domestic and International Premium Brands
- Complimentary Unlimited Worldwide Calls
- 24-Hour Private, In-Room Dining and Concierge Service
- Access to Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi and Ice Flakes Machine
- Daily Afternoon Tea Time Featuring Live Plant Tea Infusions
- Complimentary 24-Hour Laundry Service
- Gratuities Included
Luxurious accommodations with Bvlgari bath amenities, multifunctional outlets, a la carte pillow menu, luxurious linens and bathrobes, aromatherapy pillows and linen sprays.
All suites offer the following amenities:
- Four-Hour In-Suite Private Dining
- Butler Service
- Private Terrace or Balcony
- Luxurious Bvlgari Bath Amenities
- Fresh Bottle of Sparkling Wine with Fresh Fruit in Room Each Day
- Concierge Service 24-Hours
- Fine Quality Linens and Towels
- Unlimited Worldwide Calling
- Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen TV with DVD Player
- Electronic Safety Deposit Box
- A La Carte Pillow Menu
- Nightly Turn Down Service
- Maid Service Three Times Each Day
Butler Service All suites will receive following butler benefits complimentary:
- Pre-arrival contact in order to get further information concerning their trip and to assist based on that information
- Assistance with activities in advance or during their stay
- Special arrangements like dinner on the beach, romantic breakfast, special lunches, amenities, special occasions, activities, excursions, spa appointments, transportation, and more
- Ensure guest is pampered and all their expectations and requests are met
Small Dogs Welcome at Zoetry Agua
Zoetry Agua now welcomes small dogs (under 22 lbs. or 10 kg) in their accommodations and on property. This service is available for $75 USD per night, in specific room categories only. Only small dogs are permitted. please contact reservations by emailing email@example.com. To check availability, Guidelines, restrictions and availability apply and are subject to change at any time.
Dog friendly guest rooms include the following:
- Welcome letter with guidelines and restrictions
- Dog bed
- Food and water bowls
- Floor mat for bowls
- Rope toy
- Small plastic bone for dogs
- Dog waste bags
- Dog-in-room door hanger
- Dog towel
Terms and Conditions:
- Please check with your airline for information regarding traveling with pets, including security and TSA guidelines.
- Required upon check-in: Dog`s name, weight, age, color, and breed for identification purposes during their stay
- Vaccination certificate from veterinarian proving Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations within the past Twelve months
- Evidence that a current treatment for fleas and ticks is in use
- No more than one dog is permitted in any guest room. Dog is allowed only on designated dog area(s) of the hotel grounds.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Retail shops, and Golf facilities
- Due to local regulations, dogs are not allowed on the beach.
- Dog must be on a controlled leash at all times or in a dog carrier when not in the guest room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after the dog on resort grounds and properly disposing waste in designated areas.
- Dogs cannot be left alone in guest rooms for periods longer than two hours. Guest must notify the front desk and hang the Dog Friendly Room door hanger when leaving their dog unattended in the guest room.
- Guest must answer the cell phone number provided to the resort while their dog is unattended in case there are any issues.
- Dogs must never be left alone overnight. Please contact the concierge if boarding recommendations are needed.
- Guest room cleaning services will not be carried out unless the guest is present. The dog owner must be in the room if the dog is present when the guest`s room is cleaned, in order to not frighten the pet and to avoid the risk of a pet`s escape. Please contact the concierge to schedule convenient cleaning times.
- The resort reserves the right to request the dog`s removal if the above guidelines are not adhered to.
- Restrictions, guidelines and availability are subject to change at any time.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Restaurants and Bars: Resort offers four gourmet a la carte restaurants. Menu selections include beautifully prepared cuisine by the award-winning chefs, and an assortment of organic food and beverages. Locally grown ingredients are incorporated into each dish.
These restaurants offer masterful Spanish and Dominican selections and all-world cuisine with European inspiration. Guests can opt for grilled specialties and fresh seafood in a beachside setting. 24-hour in suite dining is always available. Guests may sample rare and vintage delights from their extensive international wine cellar.
Bars and Lounges
- Amaya: Fusion cuisine from around the world Dress Code: Casual for Breakfast and Formal for Dinner
- Indigo: Light International Fare with Casual Beach Front Dining Offering Stunning Ocean Views. Dress Code for Lunch is Casual. Dress Code for Dinner is Casual Elegance.
- Olena: Offers delectable Italian fare
International Wine Cellar Including Rare Vintage Wines. Dress Code is Casual Elegance.
- Piragua: Stimulating Creole Fusion Cuisine, Combining Savory Creole Style and Traditional Latin American Dishes. Dress Code for Breakfast is Casual. Dress Code for Lunch is Casual. Dress Code for Dinner is Formal.
- Coco Cafe: Enjoy Delectable Premium Brand Coffee Drinks at This Relaxing Cafe
: Offers Three Bars and Lounges That Serve Premium Brand Domestic and International Brand Beverages. There is a Lobby and a Beautiful Beachfront Bar.Caicu:
9:00 A.M.-11:00 P.M. Swim-Up Wet Bar, Serving Up Delightful Caribbean Cocktails By Day, and Acting as the Entertainment Center by NightIndigo Bar:
9:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M. Located Beach Front, Inside the Indigo Restaurant, This Bar Offers a Variety of Tropical DrinksCanoa Lobby Bar:
10 AM-1 AM
This Lobby Bar Offers Premium Brand Beverages in a Relaxing AtmosphereSip, Savor and See Dining Experience
Guests of Zoetry Agua Punta Cana as the chance to Sip, Savor and See all AMResorts properties in the region.
- Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts including sipping
- Complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening`s entertainment
- The Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass.
- Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m.
- Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner.
- Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating.
- Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Years Eve dinners and special events.
- Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., including bars and theater
- Exchange privileges may be limited due to private events and resort buyouts
For the Family
Zoetry provides guests with Endless Privileges designed to create unparalleled experiences focused on luxury, wellness, romance and enrichment in an ideal beachfront settings. Endless Privileges are the privileges available to all guests providing:
Endless Privileges Inclusions
- Twice Daily Refreshed Mini-Bar
- Bvlgari Bath Amenities
- 24-Hour, Private In Suite Dining
- Complimentary, Unlimited Worldwide Calling
- Maid Service Three Times Daily
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Fresh Fruit Daily
- Gourmet Dining Options with an Assortment of Organic Food and Beverage Selections
- Enjoy Free Wi-Fi and Free International Calling to the US, Canada and Local Landlines with Unlimited Connectivity
Pools & Spas
Spa Services - additional fees apply: The full-service spa is designed to unlock hidden tension, rejuvenate your skin and circulation and invigorate your senses and spirit. Modern treatment rooms for individuals and couples provide the pleasures of Finnish and steam saunas. There is a large indoor pool with a jacuzzi, Inox bubble beds, cold plunge and Sensations showers.
Wedding Packages Gift of Love Wedding Package
- The Assistance of an On-Site Wedding Coordinator to Handle All Details
- Room Upgrade for the Couple (based on availability)
- Unpacking Service and Preparation of Couple`s Wedding Day Attire
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Brides Bouquet and Grooms Boutonniere
- Wedding Cake and Sparkling Wine Toast For Up to 25 Guests
- Nightly Romantic Turndown Service for the Couple Complimentary Anniversary Nights (one free night when staying a minimum of four paid nights over their first anniversary).
This package is in addition to Endless Privilegesand is complimentary when booking eight rooms for a minimum of seven nights each. 2018 weddings will require that ten rooms are booked for a minimum of seven nights in the Junior Suite Ocean Front or Higher to receive this package complimentary. The complimentary wedding package cannot be deducted when purchasing other packages or combined with The Art of Romance Honeymoon package to receive both complimentary. Price and package are subject to change without notice. Restrictions/exclusions may apply.
All weddings, regardless of size, must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the wedding date, unless approved by the wedding coordinator at the resort. Subject to availability and double occupancy only. This package also applies for a vow renewal ceremony. Surcharges may apply for minister and legal services. If room requirements are not met, items from the package can be purchased at a la carte pricing provided by the resort Wedding Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entertainment & Activities
Resort Activities: Enjoy a wide variety of daily beach, land and water activities at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, including:
- Two Pools with Serpentine Water Trails and Quiet Lagoons
- Specific Types of Yoga, Flow, Gentle, Hatha
- Bonfires on the Beach, and Power Jump
- Biking, Beach Volleyball, Snorkeling, Kayaking, and Ping Pong
- Wine Tasting and Culinary Classes
- Photography, Dance and Spanish Lessons
- Live Performances by Musicians and Artists
Group Offer: Get a complimentary cocktail party for up to 25 guests along with a souvenir photo when booking at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana.
For travel until August 17, 2018 with open booking window.
May 25 - 28, 2018
November 3 - 5, 2018
The sixth room is complimentary for every block of five rooms paid. Any room occupancies apply- it is not necessary for rooms to be based on double occupancy. Complimentary rooms are applied to the room`s with the lowest total value for the total group, regardless of occupancy.
One complimentary upgrade will be provided to the next category for every block of ten rooms per night paid; not to exceed two total upgrades for the group - complimentary upgrades must be provided to the resort at least 30 days prior to arrival.
The complimentary upgrade is subject to hotel availability. Unfortunately, there will be periods when due to high occupancy, upgrades will be limited. Upgrades may also be limited to specific room categories and exclude certain suite types.
3G may apply to groups of more than 20 rooms; however benefits are still capped at 20 rooms.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
Social groups are defined as groups that do not require any additional services, planned events, meeting space, food and beverage events, etc.
Any group requiring services of any kind is subject to a surcharge.
3G is Combinable with EBB`s and all promotions with the exception of No Single Supplement and other group promotions.
Private check-in for the group. In order to receive the private check-in - it is necessary to contact group or wedding department to request the private check-in at least seven days prior of group arrival at Group Contact Info. Please note that in order to qualify, the group must all arrive at the hotel at the same time.
Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival for the group.
$200 in Resort coupons per room. $200 in Coupons are broken down as such: Three coupons worth $40 each, two coupons worth $20 each and four coupons worth $10 each. These coupons may be used only as follows: $100 for Spa treatment, $60 for romantic dining, and $40 for wine purchases. Spa treatment coupons are broken down in two coupons worth $40 and one coupon worth $20. Only one coupon can be redeemed per spa treatment. To use coupons for romantic dining, one $40 coupon and one $20 coupon may be combined, resulting in a total discount of $60 off one romantic dining experience. When using coupons towards wine purchases, only coupons worth $10 may be used and cannot be combined, therefore one $10 coupon can be applied toward one bottle of wine.
Resort coupons cannot be applied toward the following items: Beauty salon services, spa product purchases, telephone charges, dolphin experiences, gift shop purchases, boutique purchases, internet service, marina services, dive shop, medical services, car rentals and travel agency services.
All rooms must be reported to hotel at least 30 days prior to arrival with the following necessary information provided: 1) Lead Pax Name, 2) Room Type, 3) Booking Date, 4) Arrival Date, 5) Duration, 6) Booking Number, 7) Room Rate, 8) 3G Group Name. 3G bookings will not be accepted without these requested details.
Complimentary room and room upgrade has to be specified in rooming list in order to be applied and must be provided at least 30 days prior to arrival.
The use of Drones or Artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMResorts hotels is strictly forbidden and cannot be used within the limits at this resort.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Beauty Shop/Salon (*)
- Car Rental Desk (*)
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Fishing (*)
- Fitness Facility
- Free In-Room Safe
- Gift Shop on Property
- Golf (nearby)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Minibar Included
- Medical Services (nearby)
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Public Internet Access
- Spa Services (*)
- Swim-Out Rooms
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports (*)
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply