Zoetry Agua Punta Cana is located 29 miles/46.5 km from the Punta Cana International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- AAA Four Diamond Award
- Located on a 200-Yard Stretch of Pristine Beach on the Dominican Republic`s East Coast in Uvero Alto
- Nighty Six Ultra-Luxurious Suites Situated Throughout This Intimate Oceanfront Property
- Accommodations Range from One Bedroom Junior Suites to Opulent Three Bedroom Havens
- Private Terraces Featuring French Doors That Open to Impressive Views, Some with Plunge Pools
- Spa-Like Spacious Bathrooms Featuring Soaking Tubs, Separate Showers with Multiple Jets and Double Vanities
- Diverse Gourmet Dining Experiences Creatively Blending European Cuisine Techniques with Local Ingredients
- Specialty A La Carte Restaurants Featuring Organic Ingredients with Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-Free Options
- Small Dog Accepted
Created from natural stones and hardwoods, the architecture features cathedral ceilings and cane thatched roofs. Natural, eco-friendly materials are used to create private and romantic ambiance within the resort.
Your Endless Privileges include
- Endless Food and Beverage Options
- Gourmet a la carte dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily
- Limitless international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- 24-hour private in-suite dining
- Elevated Service Levels and Amenities
- Graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped suites
- Twice daily refreshed in-suite mini-bar
- 24-hour concierge services
- Maid service three times daily
- Complimentary, unlimited worldwide calling
- Welcome bottle of tequila or rum
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Enrichment Experiences
- Daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions
- Complimentary 20-minute wellness experience or fitness consultation
- Gratuities Included
Luxurious accommodations with Bvlgari bath amenities, multifunctional outlets, a la carte pillow menu, luxurious linens and bathrobes, aromatherapy pillows and linen sprays.
All suites offer the following amenities:
- Four-Hour In-Suite Private Dining
- Butler Service
- Private Terrace or Balcony
- Luxurious Bvlgari Bath Amenities
- Fresh Bottle of Sparkling Wine with Fresh Fruit in Room Each Day
- Concierge Service 24-Hours
- Fine Quality Linens and Towels
- Unlimited Worldwide Calling
- Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen TV with DVD Player
- Electronic Safety Deposit Box
- A La Carte Pillow Menu
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Maid Service Three Times Each Day
Butler Service: All suites will receive following butler benefits complimentary:
- Pre-Arrival Contact in Order to Get Further Information Concerning Their Trip and to Assist Based on That Information
- Assistance with Activities in Advance or During Their Stay
- Special Arrangements like Dinner on the Beach, Romantic Breakfast, Special Lunches, Amenities, Special Occasions, Activities, Excursions, Spa Appointments, Transportation, and More
- Ensure Guests are Pampered and All Their Expectations and Requests Are Met
Small Dogs Welcome at Zoetry Agua
Zoetry Agua now welcomes small dogs (under 22 lbs. or 10 kg) in their accommodations and on property. This service is available for $75 USD per night, in specific room categories only. Only small dogs are permitted. Please contact reservations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To check availability, Guidelines, restrictions and availability apply and are subject to change at any time.
Dog friendly guestrooms include the following:
- Welcome Letter with Guidelines and Restrictions
- Dog Bed
- Food and Water Bowls
- Floor Mat for Bowls
- Rope Toy
- Small Plastic Bone for Dogs
- Dog Waste Bags
- Dog-In-Room Door Hanger
- Dog Towel
Terms and Conditions:
- Please Check with Your Airline for Information Regarding Traveling with Pets, Including Security and TSA Guidelines.
- Required upon Check-In: Dog`s Name, Weight, Age, Color, and Breed for Identification Purposes During Their Stay
- Vaccination Certificate from Veterinarian Proving Bordetella and Rabies Vaccinations Within the past Twelve Months
- Evidence That a Current Treatment for Fleas and Ticks Is in Use
- No More than One Dog Is Permitted in Any Guest Room. Dog Is Allowed Only on Designated Dog Areas of the Hotel Grounds.
- Dogs Are Not Allowed in the Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Retail Shops, and Golf Facilities
- Due to Local Regulations, Dogs Are Not Allowed on the Beach.
- Dog Must Be on a Controlled Leash at All Times or in a Dog Carrier When Not in the Guest Room.
- Guests Are Responsible for Cleaning up after the Dog on Resort Grounds and Properly Disposing Waste in Designated Areas.
- Dogs Cannot Be Left Alone in Guest Rooms for Periods Longer than Two Hours. Guest Must Notify the Front Desk and Hang the Dog Friendly Room Door Hanger When Leaving Their Dog Unattended in the Guest Room.
- Guest Must Answer the Cell Phone Number Provided to the Resort While Their Dog Is Unattended in Case There Are Any Issues.
- Dogs Must Never Be Left Alone Overnight. Please Contact the Concierge If Boarding Recommendations Are Needed.
- Guest Room Cleaning Services Will Not Be Carried out Unless the Guest Is Present. The Dog Owner Must Be in the Room If the Dog Is Present When the Guest`s Room Is Cleaned, in Order to Not Frighten the Pet and to Avoid the Risk of a Pet`s Escape. Please Contact the Concierge to Schedule Convenient Cleaning Times.
- The Resort Reserves the Right to Request the Dog`s Removal If the above Guidelines Are Not Adhered To.
- Restrictions, Guidelines and Availability Are Subject to Change at Any Time.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Restaurants and Bars: Resort offers four gourmet a la carte restaurants. Menu selections include beautifully prepared cuisine by the award-winning chefs, and an assortment of organic food and beverages. Locally grown ingredients are incorporated into each dish.
These restaurants offer masterful Spanish and Dominican selections and all-world cuisine with European inspiration. Guests can opt for grilled specialties and fresh seafood in a beachside setting. 24-hour in suite dining is always available. Guests may sample rare and vintage delights from their extensive international wine cellar.
Bars and Lounges
- Amaya: Fusion Cuisine from Around the World. Dress Code: Casual for Breakfast and Formal for Dinner
- Indigo: Light International Fare with Casual Beach Front Dining Offering Stunning Ocean Views. Dress Code for Lunch is Casual. Dress Code for Dinner is Casual Elegance.
- Olena: Offers Delectable Italian Fare
International Wine Cellar Including Rare Vintage Wines. Dress Code is Casual Elegance.
- Piragua: Stimulating Creole Fusion Cuisine, Combining Savory Creole Style and Traditional Latin American Dishes. Dress Code for Breakfast is Casual. Dress Code for Lunch is Casual. Dress Code for Dinner is Formal.
- Coco Cafe: Enjoy Delectable Premium Brand Coffee Drinks at This Relaxing Cafe
: Offers Three Bars and Lounges That Serve Premium Brand Domestic and International Brand Beverages. There is a Lobby and a Beautiful Beachfront Bar.Caicu:
9:00 A.M. - 11:00 P.M. Swim-Up Wet Bar, Serving Up Delightful Caribbean Cocktails By Day, and Acting as the Entertainment Center by NightIndigo Bar:
9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. Located Beach Front, Inside the Indigo Restaurant, This Bar Offers a Variety of Tropical DrinksCanoa Lobby Bar:
10:00 A.M. - 1:00 A.M. This Lobby Bar Offers Premium Brand Beverages in a Relaxing AtmosphereSip, Savor and See Dining Experience
Guests of Zoetry Agua Punta Cana as the chance to Sip, Savor and See all AMResorts properties in the region.
- Enjoy Dinner and Live Entertainment at Neighboring Resorts Including Sipping
- Complimentary Cocktails, Savoring Delicious Cuisine at the Restaurant of Your Choice and the Opportunity to see that Evening`s Entertainment
- The Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience is only Good for Dinner. This is not a Day Pass.
- Guests Must Make Arrangements Through the Resort Concierge by 3:00 P.M.
- Guests May Choose to Dine at Any of the Restaurants that are Serving Dinner.
- Guests are Responsible for Cost of Transportation to and from the Resort. A Maximum of 4 People are Allowed per Seating.
- Special Restrictions May Apply for Christmas and New Years Eve Dinners and Special Events.
- Guests can Utilize the Facilities at the Resort they are Visiting from 6:00 P.M. to 1:00 A.M., Including Bars and Theater
- Exchange Privileges may be Limited Due to Private Events and Resort Buyouts
For the Family
Zoetry provides Guests with Endless Privileges designed to create unparalleled experiences focused on luxury, wellness, romance and enrichment in an ideal beachfront settings. Endless Privileges are the privileges available to all guests providing:
Endless Privileges Inclusions
- Twice Daily Refreshed Mini-Bar
- Bvlgari Bath Amenities
- 24-Hour, Private In Suite Dining
- Complimentary, Unlimited Worldwide Calling
- Maid Service Three Times Daily
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Fresh Fruit Daily
- Gourmet Dining Options with an Assortment of Organic Food and Beverage Selections
- Enjoy Free Wi-Fi and Free International Calling to the US, Canada and Local Landlines with Unlimited Connectivity
Pools & Spas
Spa Services - additional fees apply: The full-service spa is designed to unlock hidden tension, rejuvenate your skin and circulation and invigorate your senses and spirit. Modern treatment rooms for individuals and couples provide the pleasures of Finnish and steam saunas. There is a large indoor pool with a Jacuzzi, Inox bubble beds, cold plunge and Sensations showers.
Wedding Packages Gift of Love Wedding Package
- The Assistance of an On-Site Wedding Coordinator to Handle All Details
- Room Upgrade for the Couple (based on availability)
- Unpacking Service and Preparation of Couple`s Wedding Day Attire
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Brides Bouquet and Grooms Boutonniere
- Wedding Cake and Sparkling Wine Toast For Up to 25 Guests
- Nightly Romantic Turndown Service for the Couple Complimentary Anniversary Nights (one free night when staying a minimum of four paid nights over their first anniversary).
This package is in addition to Endless Privileges and is complimentary when booking eight rooms for a minimum of seven nights each. Weddings will require that ten rooms are booked for a minimum of seven nights in the Junior Suite Ocean Front or Higher to receive this package complimentary. The complimentary wedding package cannot be deducted when purchasing other packages or combined with The Art of Romance Honeymoon package to receive both complimentary. Price and package are subject to change without notice. Restrictions/exclusions may apply.
All weddings, regardless of size, must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the wedding date, unless approved by the wedding coordinator at the resort. Subject to availability and double occupancy only. This package also applies for a vow renewal ceremony. Surcharges may apply for minister and legal services. If room requirements are not met, items from the package can be purchased at a la carte pricing provided by the resort. Wedding Coordinator: email@example.com
Entertainment & Activities
Resort Activities: Enjoy a wide variety of daily beach, land and water activities at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, including:
- Two Pools with Serpentine Water Trails and Quiet Lagoons
- Specific Types of Yoga, Flow, Gentle, Hatha
- Bonfires on the Beach, and Power Jump
- Biking, Beach Volleyball, Snorkeling, Kayaking, and Ping-Pong
- Wine Tasting and Culinary Classes
- Photography, Dance and Spanish Lessons
- Live Performances by Musicians and Artists
3G SPECIAL GROUP BENEFITS
Group Savings for Every Season Benefits: Based on season (seasonality information listed below), every 5th, 6th or 7th room will be complimentary with a maximum of 3, 4 or 5 complimentary rooms per group booking (room nights calculated daily and are not cumulative) It is not required to have all paid rooms in the same room category in order to receive the complimentary room(s). Complimentary rooms are to be applied to the lowest total value room of any occupancy on each night that qualifies. If the total amount of rooms is reduced under the required paid rooms during some nights of the group`s stay, then the complimentary room benefit will not be applied during those specific nights. The complimentary room will be applied to the least expensive room on each qualifying night, regardless of occupancy. Please note that only 20% of the group may be blocked as single occupancy. The inclusions will be based on the season where the majority of the group checks-in. For example: If a group of 20 rooms travels and 8 rooms check-in during High Season and 12 rooms check-in during Mid-season, Mid-Season inclusions would apply.
- One complimentary room upgrade based on season for every 5th, 6th or 7th room paid with a maximum of 3, 4 or 5 upgrades per group. The free upgrade applies to the majority room category booked and for the groups average length of stay. If no majority exists, the upgrade applies to the lowest room category. In most instances, the room will be upgraded to the next applicable room category. Upgrades are subject to availability and may be limited to specific room categories and exclude certain suite types.
- Group private check-in when all group participants arrive together to the resort on the same date at the same time. Group arrival flight information must be provided to the hotel at least fourteen (14) days prior to arrival.
Note: Seasonality varies
High Season Every 7th room complimentary (max 3 per night) One (1) complimentary upgrade for every 7 rooms paid (max 3 per group): Adult Resorts: Jan 1-Feb 12, 2020, Feb 18 - Apr 3, 2020, Jun 21-Aug 15, 2020, Jan 1-Feb 10, 2021, Feb 16 - Mar 26, 2021, Jun 20-Aug 14, 2021.
Mid Season Every 6th room complimentary (max 4 per night) One (1) complimentary upgrade for every 6 rooms paid (max 4 per group): Adult Resorts: Dec 1 -Dec 22, 2019, Apr 12-Jun 20, 2020, Oct 4-Dec 22, 2020, Apr 4-Jun 19, 2021, Oct 10-Dec 22, 2021.
Low Season: Every 5th room complimentary (max 5 per night) One (1) complimentary upgrade for every 5 rooms paid (max 5 per group): Adult Resort: Aug 16-Oct 3, 2020, Aug 15-Oct 2, 2021.
Group Savings Promo Terms and Conditions:
- Offer Valid for New Reservations Only; no Rollbacks or Re-Bookings Permitted. For More Information Please Contact the BookIt.com Groups Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Group Promotion Applies Only for Social Groups With a Minimum of 5 Rooms
- Corporate Travel, Meeting, and Incentive Groups Are Not Eligible For This Promo
- Complimentary Rooms Will Apply by Season and, at the Same Room Category for Every Block of 5, 6 or 7 Paid Rooms to a Maximum of Three to Five per Group Booking and Will Be Granted on a Daily Basis, Not Cumulative
- Upgrades Will Apply by Season to the Next Room Category Where a Room Block of 5, 6, or 7 Rooms Is Achieved, for the Average Length of Stay of the Group. The Complimentary Upgrade is Subject to Hotel Availability
- Details (Guests Names and Booking Numbers) on Guests Receiving Any Special Groups Promo Complimentary Room Stay and/or Upgrade Must Be Provided by BookIt.com to the Hotel Groups and Conventions Department, Preferentially by Including This Information in the Definitive Group Rooming List to the Hotel at Least 60 Days Prior to the Group Arrival. Groups Under 10 Rooms: Must be Reported at Least 30 Days Prior to Arrival. No Changes of Any Type are Allowed 7 Days or Less Prior to Arrival
- All Reservations Must be Booked Through the Same Source in Order to Qualify for This Offer. All Reservations are Subject to Availability and Can be Closed Out at Any Time.
- Special Groups Promo Is Not Combinable with Other Group Promotions or Complimentary Wedding Packages. Note: Complimentary Wedding Package can be Booked in Conjunction With the Promotion Only When all of the Requirements and Conditions of the Complimentary Wedding Package are Separately Met
- Applicable Special Groups Concessions are Based on the Original Room Block Requested by the Group. In Case The Room Block Suffers Any Modification, Group Concessions and Benefits Will Be Subject to Revision and Could be Partially Adjusted or Fully Voided If the Special Groups Promotion Requirements, Terms and Conditions Are Not Fully Met by the Group
- Credit Coupons are Applicable for Selected Services. Resort Coupons Are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable, and Hold No Cash or Commercial Value. Resort Coupons Must Be Redeemed at the Time of Reservation or Service. Resort Coupons Are Not Cumulative and Cannot Be Combined with Other Coupons Offered in Any Other Promotion or Special Offer; They Are Only Valid During Initial Stay. Resort Coupons are Applied Based on the Parameters of the Promotion in Place at the Time of Booking
Blackout Dates: Apply Over Christmas, President`s Day, and Easter Date Breaks: Dec 23-31, 2019, Feb 13-17, 2020, Apr 4-11, 2020 Dec 23-31, 2020, Feb 11-15, 2021, Mar 27-Apr 3, 2021.
Other Blackout Dates May Apply. Promotion is Not Applicable if the Group`s Travel Crosses any Blackout Dates. Blackout Dates Are Subject to Change at Any Time. This List May Not Be the Most Updated Blackout Dates Available, Please Contact BookIt.com with any Questions or Concerns
Booking Window: Oct 1, 2019 OPEN.
Travel Window: Dec 1, 2019 - Dec 22, 2021
Important: In order to receive the complimentary room(s), all rooms are required to book at the same time. For more information please contact the BookIt.com groups department at: email@example.com.
The use of Drones or Artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMResorts hotels is strictly forbidden and cannot be used within the limits at this resort.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Beauty Shop/Salon (*)
- Car Rental Desk (*)
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Fishing (*)
- Fitness Facility
- Free In-Room Safe
- Gift Shop on Property
- Golf (nearby)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Minibar Included
- Medical Services (nearby)
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Public Internet Access
- Spa Services (*)
- Swim-Out Rooms
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports (*)
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply