Located on a beautiful, palm-studded, white sand beach in Playa Bavaro, and only 11 miles (18 kilometers) from the Punta Cana International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- AAA Four Diamond Award-Winning Resort Since 2015
- 12 Restaurants
- Daily and Nightly Entertainment
- Wedding and Honeymoon Packages
- Dominican Tianguis (market) Set-Up Weekly at the Resort Featuring Local Artisan Crafts and Jewelry
- Caribbean Oasis Experience Including Four Private Bali Beds and a Private Butler
- Free-Form Swimming Pool Stretches Through the Resort with an Oceanfront Swim-Up Bar and In-Pool Scuba Diving Demonstrations
This colorful Caribbean resort offers adults a seaside escape to romance and many daily and nightly activities.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner
- Choice of Ten Restaurants Including Two Buffet, One Beachfront Buffet (a la carte for dinner) Six A La Cartes and a Beach Grill
- Five Bars and Lounges Serving Premium International and Domestic Brand Beverages
- Full Access to All Facilities and Services at Now Larimar Punta Cana (next door)
- 24-Hour Bar with Food and Beverages
- Vegetarian and Low-Calorie Meals Available
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Wireless Internet in Public Areas - for Additional Fee
- Free Non-Motorized Water Sports: Snorkeling, Windsurfing, Kayaking, Two Tennis Courts, Catamaran and Boogie Boards
- Free Introductory Scuba Demonstration in Pool
- Free Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment
- Swimming Pool, Poolside and Swim-Up Bars
- Meeting Rooms and Banquet Facilities Available for a Fee
- Free Use of Gym and Exercise Center
- Free Use of Basketball Court and Paddle Court
- On-Site Casino (additional cost), Spa (additional cost) and Bowling Alley (additional cost)
- Gratuities Included
- Furnished Balcony or Terrace
- Full Marble Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Double Sinks
- Complimentary Use of Bathrobes and Slippers
- Iron and Ironing Board
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Wireless Internet Connection (additional fees)
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Flat-Screen Cable TV
- CD/DVD Player
- Radio Alarm Clock
- Electronic In-Room Safe
- Mini-Bar (replenished daily with beer, juice, soft drinks and water)
- Coffee and Tea Maker
- Work Desk
All Preferred Club suites offer the following additional amenities and services:
- Personalized Check-In and Check-Out with Concierge Service
- Preferred Status and Amenities
- Preferred Club Lounge
- One Private, Preferred Club Pool
- Upgraded Bath Amenities
- Pillow Menu
- Complimentary iPad Access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded Mini-Bar and Room Service Menu
- Daily Continental Breakfast in the Lounge
- Pool Concierge and Bar Service
- Afternoon Hot and Cold Hors D`Oeuvres, Exquisite Desserts and Fine Liquors in the Lounge
- Complimentary Newspaper in Room Every Day by Request
- Seaside Grill Open for Breakfast and Lunch (for Preferred Club Guests only)
- Preferred Club Private Beach Area
Small Dogs Welcome at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana
Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana now welcomes small dogs (under 22 lbs. or 10 kg) in their accommodations and on property. This service is available for $65 USD per night, in specific room categories only. Only small dogs are permitted. Please contact reservations by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org To check availability
Guidelines, restrictions and availability apply and are subject to change at any time.
Dog friendly guest rooms include the following:
- Welcome Letter with Guidelines and Restrictions
- Dog Bed
- Food and Water Bowls
- Floor Mat for Bowls
- Rope Toy
- Small Plastic Bone for Dogs
- Dog Waste Bags
- Dog-in-Room Door Hanger
- Dog Towel
Terms and Conditions:
Please check with your airline for information regarding traveling with pets, including security and TSA guidelines.
Required upon check-in:
- Dog`s Name, Weight, Age, Color, and Breed for Identification Purposes During Their Stay
- Vaccination Certificate from Veterinarian Proving Bordetella and Rabies Vaccinations Within the past 12 Months
- Evidence That a Current Treatment for Fleas and Ticks Is in Use
- No More than One Dog Is Permitted in Any Guest Room. Dog Is Allowed Only on Designated Dog Area(S) of the Hotel Grounds.
- Dogs Are Not Allowed in the Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Retail Shops, and Golf Facilities
- Due to Local Regulations, Dogs Are Not Allowed on the Beach.
- Dog Must Be on a Controlled Leash at All times or in a Dog Carrier When Not in the Guest Room.
- Guests Are Responsible for Cleaning up after the Dog on Resort Grounds and Properly Disposing Waste in Designated Areas.
- Dogs Cannot Be Left Alone in Guest Rooms for Periods Longer than Two Hours. Guest Must Notify the Front Desk and Hang the Dog Friendly Room Door Hanger When Leaving Their Dog Unattended in the Guest Room.
- Guest Must Answer the Cell Phone Number Provided to the Resort While Their Dog Is Unattended in Case There Are Any Issues.
- Dogs Must Never Be Left Alone Overnight. Please Contact the Concierge If Boarding Recommendations Are Needed.
- Guest Room Cleaning Services Will Not Be Carried out Unless the Guest Is Present. The Dog Owner Must Be in the Room If the Dog Is Present When the Guest`s Room Is Cleaned, in Order to Not Frighten the Pet and to Avoid the Risk of a Pet`s Escape. Please Contact the Concierge to Schedule Convenient Cleaning Times.
- The Resort Reserves the Right to Request the Dog`s Removal If the above Guidelines Are Not Adhered To.
Restrictions, Guidelines and Availability Are Subject to Change at Any Time.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Restaurants: Secrets Royal Beach, plus, Now Larimar and Now Garden offer a total of 18 dining options including Nine A La Carte, Three buffets, One Beachfront Buffet (a la carte for dinner), a Cafe and Four Grills
Additionally, Guests May Enjoy Gourmet Dining at Now Larimar Punta Cana and Now Garden Punta Cana:
- Himitsu: Dinner Fusion of a La Carte Pan-Asian and Hibachi Delicacies with Spectacular Ocean Views. Reservations Required for Seating at Teppanyaki Tables.
- La Riviera: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. A Buffet-Style Restaurant Serving a Variety of Local and International Cuisine
- Oceana: Dinner - Savour an Exquisite Gourmet Cuisine in an Elegant Atmosphere (Dress Code Is Formal)
- Portofino: Dinner - Exquisite Italian Gourmet Dining in an Elegant Atmosphere
- Seaside Grill: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Located Directly on the Beach, with Stunning Ocean Views
- Wine Cellar: Dinner - Cozy Private Area with the Possibility to Taste a Spectacular Delicatessen Dinner
- Barefoot Grill: Delicious Burgers and Hot Dogs Served Beachside
- Bluewater Grill: Dinner
- Capers: Dinner - A menu Serving a Variety of Gourmet a La Carte Italian Specialties
- Carnival: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Plus Late Night Bites. Main Buffet Restaurant Featuring a Variety of Local and International Cuisine
- Castaways: Breakfast and Lunch. Located by the Beach, this Outdoor Buffet Restaurant and Snack Bar Open for Breakfast and Lunch (open to Preferred Club Guests only)
- Coco Cafe: Premium Coffee and Snacks in a Casual and Relaxed Atmosphere
- Mercure: Dinner - Enjoy Gourmet a La Carte French Cuisine in an Elegant Atmosphere (adults-only, dress code is formal)
- La Trattoria: Dinner - Open-Air Italian Inspired Dining Experience Serving a Wide Selection of Gourmet Pasta and Pizza
- Spice: Dinner - Asian Cuisine Featuring Teppanyaki Tables in an Elegant Atmosphere, Teppanyaki Tables are Restricted to Guests Age 12 and Older
- Tamarindo: Dinner - Tamarindo is an Invitation to Set Off on a Mexican Journey to Delectable Delights
- Windows: Breakfast and Lunch. Buffet Restaurant Featuring a Variety of Local and International Cuisine
Offering six bars and lounges serving top-shelf spirits.Barracuda Freshco La Habana Marlin Rendezvous The Lounge - Located in the Preferred Club Pool
(exclusive use for clients staying in the Preferred Club)
SIP, SAVOR and SEE DINING EXPERIENCE:
This section will include the short description highlighting the Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience. As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury, Guests of Secrets Royal Beach the chance to Sip, Savor and See all Secrets. Breathless, Dreams, Now and Sunscape Resorts and Spas in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at participating sister properties including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evenings entertainment. The Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience is only good for dinner
at a qualifying sister resort. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3:00 P.M. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of four people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year`s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6:00 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. including bars and theater.Note
: Sip, Savor and See dining experiences may be limited due to private events or resort buyouts.
Meetings & Conventions
The Secrets Royal Beach provides the perfect venue for conventions, weddings, meetings or other social events. The hotel meeting rooms have capacity of up to 886 attendees in an auditorium style setting and up to 650 for a banquet event.
Pools & Spas
- Swimming Pool
- Poolside and Swim-Up Bars
Complimentary Secrets Eternity Honeymoon Package
Book seven or more nights at the Junior Suite Ocean View or higher room category for a stay within three months of your wedding and receive this package for Free (value of $950 USD). Couple must present a copy of their wedding invitation or marriage certificate at the time of check-in. Not available during Christmas and New Years Eve and cannot be combined with the Secrets Wedding in Paradise Package. Subject to availability and double occupancy only (gratuity included).
Secrets Resorts and Spas Pop the Question Engagement Package
- Romantic Rose Petal and Candle Path Decoration Leading Towards the Proposal Spot on the Beach
- Will you Marry Me (name) Message Carved in the Sand
- One Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- One Bouquet of Roses
- One Door Band (just engaged)
- Engagement Photo Shoot with Five Photos
Selling Price: $299 USD or complimentary when staying five nights in a Preferred Club Junior Suite Partial Ocean View or higher.Terms and Conditions
The Secrets Resorts and Spas Pop the Question Engagement Package cost is $299 USD per stay, which is added and supplemental to the room you purchase. Pricing is based on double room occupancy. Engagement package details can be arranged upon arrival. Additional terms and conditions for any package add-ons will apply.
Please request the proposal package at the time of booking (payment is required at check-in upon arrival at the resort, this package is payed directly to the resort). Package and pricing subject to change without notice. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. This entire offer is subject to availability and can be modified or closed out at any time. Celebrate Your Special Day in Paradise Wedding In Paradise Package
This package is complimentary when booking at least seven nights in the required room category or higher or if five rooms (any category), are booked for at least three nights. This package also applies for renewal of vows ceremony. Minimum required room category for Complimentary Wedding in Paradise package: Junior Suite Ocean View or HigherOther Wedding and Honeymoon packages Available for Additional Cost:
Newlywed and Anniversary Package
- Secrets Of Love Wedding Package
- Secrets Ultimate Wedding Package
- Secrets Ever After Vow Renewal Package
This complimentary package includes:
- Welcome Letter
- Fresh Fruit
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Special Turndown Service
- Breakfast in Bed with Mimosas (reservations must be made in advance with concierge)
- 15% Discount on all Spa Treatments
Please request newlywed or anniversary package at time of booking. Couple will be required to present a copy of wedding invitation or marriage certificate at time of check-in. Package is subject to change without notice and is only applicable to couples staying within three months of their wedding or over their anniversary date. 15% Discount on spa treatments cannot be applied to spa packages or combined with any other spa promotion or offer.NOTE:
Packages have restrictions and additional fees may apply.
Please contact Wedding Coordinator - Mercy Aquino E-mail:
809 221 4646 Fax:
809 552 6851
Guests can also experience the challenging signatures Golf courses in the area. Lessons and equipment rental are always available for beginners. Please contact the concierge upon arrival to make tee time arrangements.
Entertainment & Activities
Secrets Royal Beach takes great pride in offering world-class entertainment. Stay at one Play at two, Guest will have complete access without charge to all-inclusive facilities at Now Larimar Punta Cana Resort which is a kids friendly property.
Indoor and Outdoor Activities:
- Two Tennis Courts (clay top)
- One Paddle Court
- One Basketball Court
- Beach Volleyball
- Four Bowling Alley Lanes
- Three Pool Tables
- Dance Classes
- Spanish Classes
- Big Screen Movies on the Beach
- Golf Nearby (fees apply)
- Tennis Clinics (fees apply)
- Water Aerobics
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson in the Pool
- Fishing (fees apply)
- Hobie Cats
Two-level beach cabana with sun deck, featuring private butler service, bottle of sparkling wine, premium snacks and top-shelf spirits. Available from 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Reservations with the concierge are required.ENTERTAINMENT
Indoor theatre featuring live shows and nightly entertainment, nightly outdoor entertainment, theme nights, Dominican Tianguis weekly market featuring local handicrafts, art and jewelry, Eclipse Nightclub chill out open-air disco and lounge with swimming pool with view to the stars, On-site Casino next door at Now Larimar, weekly cocktail reception with the executive team, weekly foam party at the main pool, theme nights weekly at the pool or on the beach (weather permitting).
Local Points of Interest:
- Altos de Chavon Altos de Chavon is a fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Rio Chavon.
- Isla Saona While taking a catamaran to this scenic island located off of the south-east tip of the Dominican Republic, sailboat or speedboat ride to this island you will experience the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs. You may even see some dolphins following your boat
- Isla Catalina This small offshore island located approximately 1.5 miles from the mainland, has an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and diving, perfect for those booking for a day trip for water activities.
- Santo Domingo The oldest city in the New World and capitol city of the Dominican Republic, where the settlement of all the Americas began. You will see the first cathedral and the first hospital. Explore the cobblestone streets that wind through the Spanish colonial architecture and imagine yourself back in the 1600s. There are so many restaurants it is said that even those who live here cannot visit them all.
- La Romana Located approximately 1 and half hours west of Punta Cana, La Romana is one of the largest city in the Dominican Republic known for its superior golfing, beautiful beaches and superb shopping area.
3G Special Group Benefits
Group Savings for Every Season Benefits: Based on season (seasonality information listed below), every 5th, 6th or 7th room will be complimentary with a maximum of 3, 4 or 5 complimentary rooms per group booking (room nights calculated daily and are not cumulative) It is not required to have all paid rooms in the same room category in order to receive the complimentary room(s). Complimentary rooms are to be applied to the lowest total value room of any occupancy on each night that qualifies. If the total amount of rooms is reduced under the required paid rooms during some nights of the group`s stay, then the complimentary room benefit will not be applied during those specific nights. The complimentary room will be applied to the least expensive room on each qualifying night, regardless of occupancy. Please note that only 20% of the group may be blocked as single occupancy. The inclusions will be based on the season where the majority of the group checks-in. For example: If a group of 20 rooms travels and 8 rooms check-in during High Season and 12 rooms check-in during Mid-season, Mid-Season inclusions would apply.
- One complimentary room upgrade based on season for every 5th, 6th or 7th room paid with a maximum of 3, 4 or 5 upgrades per group. The free upgrade applies to the majority room category booked and for the groups average length of stay. If no majority exists, the upgrade applies to the lowest room category. In most instances, the room will be upgraded to the next applicable room category. Upgrades are subject to availability and may be limited to specific room categories and exclude certain suite types.
- Group private check-in when all group participants arrive together to the resort on the same date at the same time. Group arrival flight information must be provided to the hotel at least fourteen (14) days prior to arrival.
Note: Seasonality varies
High Season Every 7th room complimentary (max 3 per night) One (1) complimentary upgrade for every 7 rooms paid (max 3 per group): Adult Only Resorts: Jan 1-Feb 12, 2020, Feb 18 - Apr 3, 2020, Jun 21-Aug 15, 2020, Jan 1-Feb 10, 2021, Feb 16 - Mar 26, 2021, Jun 20-Aug 14, 2021.
Mid Season Every 6th room complimentary (max 4 per night) One (1) complimentary upgrade for every 6 rooms paid (max 4 per group): Adult Only Resorts: Dec 1 -Dec 22, 2019, Apr 12-Jun 20, 2020, Oct 4-Dec 22, 2020, Apr 4-Jun 19, 2021, Oct 10-Dec 22, 2021.
Low Season: Every 5th room complimentary (max 5 per night) One (1) complimentary upgrade for every 5 rooms paid (max 5 per group): Adult Only Resort: Aug 16-Oct 3, 2020, Aug 15-Oct 2, 2021.
Group Savings Promo Terms and Conditions:
- Offer Valid for New Reservations Only; no Rollbacks or Re-Bookings Permitted. For More Information Please Contact the BookIt.com Groups Department at: email@example.com
- Special Group Promotion Applies Only for Social Groups With a Minimum of 5 Rooms
- Corporate Travel, Meeting, and Incentive Groups Are Not Eligible For This Promo
- Complimentary Rooms Will Apply by Season and, at the Same Room Category for Every Block of 5, 6 or 7 Paid Rooms to a Maximum of Three to Five per Group Booking and Will Be Granted on a Daily Basis, Not Cumulative
- Upgrades Will Apply by Season to the Next Room Category Where a Room Block of 5, 6, or 7 Rooms Is Achieved, for the Average Length of Stay of the Group. The Complimentary Upgrade is Subject to Hotel Availability
- Details (Guests Names and Booking Numbers) on Guests Receiving Any Special Groups Promo Complimentary Room Stay and/or Upgrade Must Be Provided by BookIt.com to the Hotel Groups and Conventions Department, Preferentially by Including This Information in the Definitive Group Rooming List to the Hotel at Least 60 Days Prior to the Group Arrival. Groups Under 10 Rooms: Must be Reported at Least 30 Days Prior to Arrival. No Changes of Any Type are Allowed 7 Days or Less Prior to Arrival
- All Reservations Must be Booked Through the Same Source in Order to Qualify for This Offer. All Reservations are Subject to Availability and Can be Closed Out at Any Time.
- Special Groups Promo Is Not Combinable with Other Group Promotions or Complimentary Wedding Packages. Note: Complimentary Wedding Package can be Booked in Conjunction With the Promotion Only When all of the Requirements and Conditions of the Complimentary Wedding Package are Separately Met
- Applicable Special Groups Concessions are Based on the Original Room Block Requested by the Group. In Case The Room Block Suffers Any Modification, Group Concessions and Benefits Will Be Subject to Revision and Could be Partially Adjusted or Fully Voided If the Special Groups Promotion Requirements, Terms and Conditions Are Not Fully Met by the Group
- Credit Coupons are Applicable for Selected Services. Resort Coupons Are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable, and Hold No Cash or Commercial Value. Resort Coupons Must Be Redeemed at the Time of Reservation or Service. Resort Coupons Are Not Cumulative and Cannot Be Combined with Other Coupons Offered in Any Other Promotion or Special Offer; They Are Only Valid During Initial Stay. Resort Coupons are Applied Based on the Parameters of the Promotion in Place at the Time of Booking
Blackout Dates: Apply Over Christmas, President`s Day, and Easter Date Breaks: Dec 23-31, 2019, Feb 13-17, 2020, Apr 4-11, 2020 Dec 23-31, 2020, Feb 11-15, 2021, Mar 27-Apr 3, 2021.
Other Blackout Dates May Apply. Promotion is Not Applicable if the Group`s Travel Crosses any Blackout Dates. Blackout Dates Are Subject to Change at Any Time. This List May Not Be the Most Updated Blackout Dates Available, Please Contact BookIt.com with any Questions or Concerns
Booking Window: Oct 1, 2019 OPEN.
Travel Window: Dec 1, 2019 - Dec 22, 2021
Important: In order to receive the complimentary room(s), all rooms are required to book at the same time. For more information please contact the BookIt.com groups department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of Drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AM Resorts hotels is strictly forbidden and cannot be used within the limits at this resort.
Special Note: Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana will elevate their Preferred Club section starting July 15 - November 8, 2019. This project includes guest rooms as well as the addition of two new private pools and a new category, Preferred Junior Swim Up Suite. Furthermore, an all-new Preferred Club Lounge will be added, Guests will also enjoy a newly expanded Seaside Grill.
Preferred Club room availability may fluctuate so you may see less availability. The number will change daily as rooms are returned to inventory.
This project will create two new room categories, Preferred Club Junior Swim Up and rooms offering private pool access.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Beach Club
- Beach Service
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Elevator / Lift
- Exterior Corridors
- Fine Dining
- Fitness Facility
- Full Breakfast
- Gift Shop on Property
- Golf (nearby)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Interior Corridors
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Medical Services (nearby)
- Multilingual Staff
- Night Club
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- On-Site Check In
- Outdoor Pool
- Public Internet Access
- Room Service
- Spa Services
- Sun Deck
- Sundry Shop
- Swim-Out Rooms
- Swim-Up Bar
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Court
- Water Sports
- Wedding Services
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply