Secrets Cap Cana is just ten miles from Punta Cana International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- Guests can Explore the Unique Pleasures of Cap Cana a Protected Harbor Marina, a Renowned Fishery, and Thrilling Excursions
- Punta Espada Golf Course Nearby, Designed by Golf Legend Jack Nicklaus
- A World-Class Secrets Spa by Pevonia Offering a Selection of Treatments, Plus an Expansive Infinity Pool
- Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment, the Opportunity to Spend a Night Out at a Neighboring Resort with the Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience
- Free Wi-Fi and International Calling to the US, Canada and Local Landlines with Unlimited Connectivity will Enable Guests to Enjoy Their Stay
Perfectly situated in the exclusive gated community of Cap Cana, Secrets Cap Cana Resort and Spa will bring the highest level of luxury to the crystal blue waters and sugar-sand Juanillo Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Dominican Republic.
- Limitless Access to Gourmet A La Carte Dining Options without Reservations Required
- Unlimited International and Domestic Top-Shelf Spirits
- Unlimited Natural Fruit Juices and Soft Drinks
- 24-Hour Room and Concierge Services
- Pool and Beach Wait Service
- Daily Refreshed Mini-Bar with Soft Drinks, Juice, Bottled Water and Beer
- Daily Maid Service
- Endless Daytime Activities and Live Nightly Entertainment
- Theme Parties, Oceanfront Bars and Entertainment Venues
- No Wristbands Required
- All Current Hotel Taxes, Gratuities and Service Charges are Included
457 Rooms or suites offering such amenities as 24-hour room service and a daily refreshed mini-bar. Enjoy the view with rooms and suites overlooking either tropical views, pool views or a gorgeous white sand beach.
All suites offer the following amenities:
- One King or Two Double Beds
- Furnished Balcony or Terrace with Jacuzzi Tub
- Air Conditioning with In-Room Climate Control, Ceiling Fan
- Nightly Turn-Down Service
- Full Marble Bathroom and Rain Shower with Double Sink, Hairdryer, Complimentary use of Bathrobes and Slippers, Gilchrist and Soames Bath Amenities
- Direct Dial Telephone
- CD/DVD Player
- Mini-Bar Refreshed Daily with Beer, Soda, Juice and Soft Drinks
- Radio Alarm Clock, 42 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Remote Control
- Coffee and Tea Maker
- Electronic In-Room Safe
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Work Desk
- 24-Hour Room Service
All Preferred Club suites offer the following additional amenities and services:
- Personalized Check-In and Check-Out with Concierge Service
- Preferred Status and Amenities
- Preferred Club Lounge
- One Private, Preferred Club Pool
- Upgraded Bath Amenities
- Pillow Menu
- Complimentary iPad Access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded Mini-Bar and Room Service Menu
- Daily Continental Breakfast in the Lounge
- Pool Concierge and Bar Service
- Afternoon Hot and Cold Hors d oeuvres, Exquisite Desserts and Fine Liquors in the Lounge
- Complimentary Newspaper in Room Every Day by Request
- Seaside Grill Open for Breakfast and Lunch for Preferred Club Guests Only
- Preferred Club Private Beach Area
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Secrets Cap Cana will offer eight gourmet restaurants - one buffet and seven la carte restaurants (two of which are located on the beach) where reservations are never required. Secrets Cap Cana provides a culinary adventure serving regional favorites from around the world in a fresh interpretation. Gluten-free and vegetarian menu options are available.
All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
- Market Cafe: Breakfast 7:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. Lunch 12:30 P.M. - 3:30 P.M; Dinner 6:00 P.M - 10:45 P.M. A Buffet-Style Restaurant Serving a Variety of Local and International Cuisine
- Seaside Grill: Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 6:00 P.M. -10:45 P.M.
- A La Carte Grilled Specialties Poolside: Breakfast and Lunch served for Preferred Club Guests Only
- Oceana: Dinner 6:00 P.M. - 10:45 P.M., Fresh Seafood Delights Presented in a Quiet and Romantic Seaside Setting
- Portofino: Dinner 6:00 P.M. - 10:45 P.M. Delectable Italian Cuisine, Served A La Carte
- Himitsu: Dinner 6:00 P.M. 10:45 P.M., Specializing in a Fusion of Pan-Asian A La Carte Specialties
- El Patio: Dinner 6:00 P.M. - 10:45 P.M., Air-Conditioned with Outdoor Seating Available
- Bordeaux: Dinner 6:00 P.M. - 10:45 P.M., A Menu Serving a Variety of Gourmet A La Carte Italian Specialties
- Preferred Club Restaurant: Dinner 6:00 P.M. - 10:45 P.M., Enjoy Gourmet A La Carte International Cuisine in an Elegant Atmosphere
Dress code applies in most restaurant.
Offering six bars and lounges, serving top-shelf spirits and premium brand domestic and international beverages, ranging from swim-up to a music lounge.
- Rendezvous Lobby Bar: Featuring Chic Furniture for Lounging with a Refreshing Cocktail. Hours: 10:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M.
- Manatees: Relax with a Refreshing Cocktail at this Swim-Up Pool Bar. Hours: 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Barracuda : Pool and Beach Bar Offering Signature Cocktails. Hours: 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
- Desires Music Lounge: Contemporary Music Lounge Featuring Flat Screen TVs, Dance Floor and a DJ. Hours: 10:00 P.M. -1:00 A.M.
- Sugar Reef: Beach Bar Serving your Favorite Tropical Cocktails. Hours: 5:00 P.M. -11:00 P.M.
- Showtime Bar: Sip your Favorite Cocktail while Enjoying the Night Time Entertainment
Meetings & Conventions
With over 9,490 sq. ft. of dedicated meeting and function space, Secrets Cap Cana provides the ideal venue for any small or large corporate or social event. Group Event Planners are masters at making sure everything your group needs is perfect provided - with immaculate care and personalized attention. Each room comes fully-equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, telephone lines and high speed internet access.
Pools & Spas
Secrets Spa by Pevonia Hours: 8:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M., world-class Secrets Spa by Pevonia will offer innovative treatments that combine both indigenous and modern techniques for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Offering a variety of body treatments, massages and facials to invigorate the senses, stimulate the body and refresh the mind.
This complimentary package includes:
- Welcome Letter
- Fresh Fruit
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Special Turn Down Service
- Breakfast in Bed with Mimosas (reservations must be made in advance with concierge)
- 15% Discount on All Spa Treatments
- Note: Please request newlywed or anniversary package at time of booking. Couple will be required to present a copy of wedding invitation or marriage certificate at time of check-in. Package is subject to change without notice and is only applicable to couples staying within three months of their wedding or over.
Golf Courses Nearby
Punta Espada Golf Club
Punta Espada is a Jack Nicklaus Signature Design Golf Course in Cap Cana, it is the very first golf course and it is already listed among the worlds finest, with the renowned GolfWeek ranking it as the best golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico. Eight holes play along and over the sea. From all points of Punta Espada, golfers are blessed with extraordinary views of the Caribbean, where the sea contrasts against the emerald fairways and the perfect greens.
Punta Blanca Golf
- Tee Times from 7:30 A.M.- 2:00 P.M.
- 18 Hole Golf Course
- $395 USD per person
The Punta Blanca golf course is an inland course built in the Punta Blanca residential development in Bavaro. Designed by Nick Price, it is built around natural wetlands and features wide fairways with large waste bunkers. Many of the holes require carries over wetland areas.
- Tee Times from 7:30 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
- Pick up at Hotel and Air-Conditioned Roundtrip Transportation to Golf Courses
- Golf Cart and Practice Balls
- Food and Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- $125 USD per person
Cocotal Golf and Country
- Club Rentals: $40 USD
- Golf Lessons: $60 USD per hour
- Fee for Visitors not Players and Riders: $45 USD
Settled on what once was a coconut plantation, the 6-time Spanish Champion, Jose Pepe Gancedo, designed two courses. Their trademark features are strategically-placed trees, bunkers, mounds and gently rolling terrain with well-defined fairways and greens.
Other golf courses include:
- Pick Up at Hotel and Air-Conditioned Roundtrip Transportation to Golf Courses
- Green Fee and Guaranteed Tee-Off Times
- Golf Cart, Bucket of Range Balls and Use of Driving Range
- Bottle of Water
- The Caddy is Optional at an Additional Charge
- Available: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- $125 USD + $20 USD tax, per person. Minimum Two Players
- 18-Hole Golf Course La Cana Located Ten Miles from the Hotel
- 18-Hole Golf Course Catalonia Caribe Golf Club and 9-Hole Course Catalonia Cabeza de Toro Located Five Miles from the Hotel
Please contact the Concierge for more information in regards Golf Courses.Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Entertainment & Activities
- Beach Volleyball
- Pool Tables
- Dance Classes
- Spanish Classes
- Big Screen Movies on the Beach
- Indoor Theatre Featuring Live Shows and Nightly Entertainment
- Nightly Outdoor Entertainment
- Theme Nights
- Weekly Cocktail Reception with the Executive Team
- Weekly Foam Party at the Main Pool
- Theme Nights Weekly by the Theater(pool and beach if the weather permitting)
3G Special Group Benefits For Travel January 2 - December 22, 2017
6th Room within the group will be complimentary based on the lowest total value room.
One free room upgrade to the next available category for every ten paid rooms based upon availability.
$200 in Resort coupons per person for individual spending (rules of use apply).
Group private check-in when all group participants arrive together to the resort on the same date at the same time. Group arrival flight information must be provided to the hotel with at least seven days anticipation.
Six room minimum. Maximum of 20 rooms. Group rates are combinable with all promotions, rates apply to social groups and not to corporate meetings or incentives. Private events can be set up but would incur additional charges, and must be set up in advance with hotel`s group manager.
Promo Terms and Conditions:
1. Valid for new group bookings.
2. One complimentary room for every block of five rooms paid, not to exceed three total comp rooms for the group. Complimentary rooms are based on double occupancy; additional persons in the room are required to pay. Complimentary rooms are applied to the lowest category rooms for the total group.
3. One complimentary upgrade will be provided to the next category for every block of ten rooms achieved for the average length of stay of the group; not to exceed two total upgrades for the group. Upgraded guest information must be provided to the hotel at least seven days prior to arrival.
4. This promotion is combinable with complimentary wedding packages, but only when the conditions of the free wedding package are separately met outside the 3G room count. This means the required room category needs to be booked for seven nights or five rooms in any category need to be booked for a minimum of three nights. The rooms booked counting towards the free wedding package, cannot be counted as part of the room receiving the 3G promotion. For example if there is a wedding of ten rooms, and the bride and groom book the required room category for seven nights they can get the complimentary wedding package and the other nine rooms could qualify for 3G. Another example would be if there is a wedding group of 20 rooms for three nights, five rooms would apply for the free wedding package, but then only 15 would be eligible for the 3G promotion meaning only two complimentary rooms would be obtained.
5. This promotion is not combinable with other group promotions. Once the maximum number of rooms are met, any additional paying rooms are subject to Terms and Condition and parameters to the group policy.
6. Private check-in is only applicable when group arrives at the hotel at the same time, and when the hotel has been notified at least seven days prior to arrival.
7. Details (guests names and booking numbers) on guests receiving any Special Groups promo complimentary room stay and/or upgrade must be provided by BookIt.com to the hotel groups department, preferentially by including this information in the definitive group rooming list that will be send to the hotel 60 days prior to the group arrival. Otherwise the hotel must receive written specifications, about complimentary and or upgraded room(s) assignment, with at least seven days anticipation prior to the group first arrival in order to apply these benefits.
8. Resort Credit Coupons are applicable at selected services. Resort coupons are non-transferable, non-refundable, and hold no cash or commercial value. Resort Coupons must be redeemed at the time of reservation or service. Resort Coupons are not cumulative and cannot be combined with other coupons offered in any other promotion or special offer; they are only valid during initial stay. Resorts Coupons are applicable at the Spa (up to $40 per every 50 minute treatments, not applicable to Beauty Salon and Kids menu on Dreams), Romantic Dinners (up to $60 per every romantic dinner scheduled with the Concierge) and up to $10 for every Bottle of Wine purchased.
9. An agreement will be issued by the resort for every group booking according to the property group policies terms and conditions. Standard contracted cancellation and no show policy apply.
Important Note: In order to receive the complimentary room(s), all rooms are required to book at the same time.
For groups over ten rooms, special terms and conditions apply and are on a request basis.
For more information please contact Bookit.com groups department at email@example.com
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24 Hour Security
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- AAA Approved
- ATM Machine
- Adjoining Rooms
- Banquet Facilities (+)
- Beach Bar
- Beach Service
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Bilingual Staff
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Bathrobe and Slippers
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Continental Breakfast
- Currency Exchange
- Fine Dining
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Breakfast
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Handicap Services
- Honeymoon Amenities
- Interior Corridors
- Luggage Storage
- Multilingual Staff
- Night Club
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- On-Site Check In
- Outdoor Pool
- Pool Area Bar
- Spa Services (+)
- Steam Room
- Swim-Up Bar
- Wake-Up Service
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair Access Elevator
- Wireless Internet
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply