Located on a picturesque palm tree filled white sandy beaches of Punta Cana. Just 20 miles from Punta Cana International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- Exchange Privileges for Adult Guests at Now Onyx (18+) with Breathless Punta Cana. Adults at Now Onyx Have Full Access to Breathless Punta Cana Next Door, Including a Casino, the After Dark Nightclub, the Relax Spa by Pevonia, a Fitness Center and Ten Additional Dining and Bar Options
- Free Wi-Fi and Free International Calling to the US, Canada and Local Landlines with Unlimited Connectivity
- 16 Swimming Pools Including an Infinity Pool, a Kids Pool and a Salt Water Pool
- Two Outdoor Whirlpools
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-Hour Room Service
- One Elevator in Each Building
- Full Service Spa
- Air-Conditioned Fitness Center
- Explorers Club for Kids
- Core Zone Teens Club
- Wedding Gazebo
- Open Air Theatre Featuring Live Nightly Shows and Entertainment
Located on the Dominican Republic`s northeastern coast, wrapped between nature and ocean, lies the newest Now Resort and Spa - Now Onyx Punta Cana. Families with teens and tweens as well as couples and friends looking for a family-friendly vacation on a palm-studded beach will find 502 suites to choose from including connecting, Swim Up, Swim Out and Preferred Club Junior Suites, all of which provide luxurious amenities and a Jacuzzi on every suites private, furnished terrace or balcony. Gourmet dining and unlimited premium brand beverages are served without limit at nine dining options and six bars. Active and lively settings provide entertainment for Guests of all ages, including 16 swimming pools, the supervised Explorers Club for Kids with Red Cross certified staff and Core Zone Teens Club. The Spa by Pevonia, located next door at Breathless Punta Cana, provides adults with peaceful rejuvenation. Guests enjoy a family-friendly, modern vacation experience, where play and party are just steps away from peace and quiet.
- Limitless Access to Gourmet A La Carte Dining Options
- Unlimited Natural Fruit Juices and Soft Drinks
- International and Domestic Top-Shelf Spirits
- In-Suite Mini Bar Refreshed Daily With Soft Drinks, Bottled Water and Premium Beer
- 24-Hour Room and Concierge Services
- Daily Maid Service
- Pool and Beach Wait Service
- Nightly Theme Parties and Live Entertainment
- Explorer`s Kids Club With Supervised Activities
- Endless Daytime Activities: Bicycling, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Tennis and More
- All Current Hotel Taxes, Gratuities and Service Charges are Included
All Guest rooms and suites offer the following:
- One King Bed or Two Double Beds
- Pull Out Sofa Available in Select Room Categories
- Furnished Balcony or Terrace with Jacuzzi
- Air-Conditioning with In-Room Climate Control and Ceiling Fan
- Full Bathroom with Shower, Hair Dryer, Bathrobes and Slippers Gilchrist and Soames Bath Amenities
- Direct Dial Telephone, and Alarm Clock
- Mini-Bar Refreshed Daily with Beer, Soda, Juice, Water and Soft Drinks
- Flat Screen LED Cable TV with Remote Control
- Coffee and Tea Maker
- Electronic In-Room Safe
- Iron and Ironing Board
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Electronic Key Door Locks
: In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club rooms also offer the following:
- Personalized Check-In and Check-Out with Concierge Service
- Two Preferred Club Lounges
- Two Private Pools
- Upgraded Bath Amenities
- Pillow Menu
- Radio Alarm Clock
- Upgraded Mini-Bar and Room Service Menu
- Daily Continental Breakfast, Afternoon Hot and Cold Hors D`oeuvres
- Exquisite Desserts and Fine Liquors Served in the Lounge Daily
- Pool Concierge and Bar Service
- Complimentary Newspaper In-Room Upon Request
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Nine gourmet dining options including four a la carte restaurants, a buffet, a cafe, a grill on the beach, an ice cream parlor and a burger place. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open depending upon occupancy level. No reservations are required.
- Barefoot Grill: Delicious burgers and hot dogs served beachside.
- Bluewater Grill: North American steak house.
- Carnival International Cafe: Main buffet restaurant featuring a variety of local and international cuisine.
- Coco Cafe: Enjoy delectable premium brand coffee drinks at relaxing cafe.
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Burger Place: Burgers served for late night bites.
- Mercure: Enjoy gourmet a la carte French cuisine.
- Spice: Asian cuisine featuring Teppanyaki tables and Chinese wok specialties. Four teppanyaki tables are restricted to Guests age 12 and older.
- Tamarindo: A menu serving a variety of a la carte Mexican specialties.
Dress codes apply at most restaurants.Bars
Offering six bars, lounges serving unlimited premium international and domestic brand beverages.
Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience
- Moments: Main lobby bar.
- Scores: Catch the game and a refreshing beverage at the sports bar.
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury, the property is offering Guests of Now Onyx Punta Cana the chance to Sip, Savor and See Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana,and Dreams La Romana Resort.
At Now Onyx Punta Cana, Dreams Punta Cana Resort and Spa, Now Larimar Punta Cana and Now Garden Punta Cana. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evenings entertainment. The Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must arrange through the resort concierge by 3 P.M. client may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Client are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of four people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Years Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 P.M. to 1 A.M., including bars and theater.
For the Family
Hours: 9 A.M. - 10 P.M. Ages: 3 -12
At this fully supervised children`s program, kids will enjoy the following activities:
- Arts and Crafts
- Indoor Game Room with TV and Video Games
- Weekly Campout Adventures
- Big Screen Movies on the Beach
- All Explorer`s Club Staff Members are Certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for Children
Available separate from Explorers Club, babysitting is available for $15 per hour per child (for the first 3 hours) for a maximum of two children. After the three hours, additional hours are 10 USD per hour. Arrangements can be made through the concierge.CoreZone Teens Club
Hours: 9 A.M. - 12 A.M., Ages: 13-17
At this supervised program, teens can meet each other and enjoy activities such as sports, games and socials with no parents around.
Pools & Spas
Breathless Spa by Pevonia
- 14 Swimming Pools Including an Infinity Pool (there are two private swimming pools for Preferred Club G
- Guest, one adults only and one for families)
- One Children Pool
- One Salt Water Pool
Hours: 9 A.M. - 7 P.M.
Rejuvenate at the Breathless Spa by Pevonia, where a bevy of sumptuous treatments stimulate your senses. The world-class spa offers innovative treatments that combine both indigenous and modern techniques for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Offering a variety of specialty body treatments, massages and facials to treat your senses, body and mind.
Honeymoon Bliss Package (Complimentary)
This complimentary package includes:
- Fresh Fruit on Arrival
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine on Arrival
- Special Turndown Service One Evening During Stay
- Breakfast in Bed with Mimosas (reservations required in advance via Guest service)
- 15% Discount on Treatments
Please request your honeymoon or anniversary package at time of booking. You will be required to present a copy of your wedding invitation or marriage certificate at check-in. 15% Discount on spa treatments cannot be applied to spa packages or combined with any other spa promotion or offer. Travel must occur over anniversary date or within three months of wedding date.
Moments Wedding Package
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of seven nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Partial Ocean View or higher, or if five rooms are reserved for a minimum of three nights at any room category.This package includes:
- Dedicated On-Site Wedding Coordinator
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet(s) and Boutonniere(s) for Wedding Couple
- Preparation of the Couple`s Wedding Day Attire
- Wedding Cake for Up to Ten Guests
- Sparkling Wine Toast for Up to Ten Guests
- Romantic Turndown Service that Evening with Rose Petal-Drawn Jacuzzi Bath, Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- Late Check-Out for the Couple (upon request and availability)
- 20% Off Spa Treatments (boutique purchases not included)
- 2017 Selling Price: $999 USD or complimentary
All weddings, regardless of size, must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the wedding date. Subject to availability and double occupancy only. Prices and package subject to change without notice. This package cannot be combined with the Do Not Disturb Honeymoon Package to receive both packages complimentary and cannot be deducted when purchasing other packages. 20% Discount on spa treatments cannot be applied to spa packages or combined with any other spa promotion or offer. Please note restrictions apply when combining the complimentary wedding package with the Groups.
Once wedding is confirmed it cannot be canceled within six months of the date of the wedding without a fee. For weddings booked within six months of the wedding date the wedding cannot be canceled without the penalty. The cancellation penalty is $100. Additional fees apply for service of a judge or minister. These fees vary by resort and will be confirmed by the wedding coordinator.
Golf Courses nearby, additional fees apply
Entertainment & Activities
- Two Tennis Courts
- Paddle Court
- Beach Volleyball
- Pool Tables
- Aerobics and Water Aerobics
- Dance and Spanish Classes
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Diving Demonstration in the Pool
- Sailing, Windsurfing and Kayaks
3G Special Group Benefits For Travel November 1 - December 22, 2017
Every 6th room within the group will be complimentary.
One free room upgrade to the next available category for every ten paid rooms based upon availability.
$200 in Resort coupons per person for individual spending (rules of use apply).
Group private check-in when all group participants arrive together to the resort on the same date at the same time. Group arrival flight information must be provided to the hotel with at least seven days anticipation.
Six room minimum based on double occupancy. Maximum of 20 rooms. Group rates are combinable with all promotions, rates apply to social groups and not to corporate meetings or incentives. Private events can be set up but would incur additional charges, and must be set up in advance with hotel`s group manager.
Promo Terms and Conditions:
1. Valid for new group bookings.
2. 1 Complimentary room for every block of five rooms paid, not to exceed three total comp rooms for the group. Complimentary rooms are based on double occupancy; additional persons in the room are required to pay. Complimentary rooms are applied to the lowest category rooms for the total group.
3. 1 Complimentary upgrade will be provided to the next category for every block of ten rooms achieved for the average length of stay of the group; not to exceed two total upgrades for the group. Upgraded Guest information must be provided to the hotel at least seven days prior to arrival.
4. This promotion is combinable with complimentary wedding packages, but only when the conditions of the free wedding package are separately met outside the 3G room count. This means the required room category needs to be booked for seven nights or five rooms in any category need to be booked for a minimum of three nights. The rooms booked counting towards the free wedding package, cannot be counted as part of the room receiving the 3G promotion. For example if there is a wedding of ten rooms, and the bride and groom book the required room category for seven nights they can get the complimentary wedding package and the other nine rooms could qualify for 3G. Another example would be if there is a wedding group of 20 rooms for three nights, five rooms would apply for the free wedding package, but then only 15 would be eligible for the 3G promotion meaning only two complimentary rooms would be obtained.
5. This promotion is not combinable with other group promotions. Once the maximum number of rooms are met, any additional paying rooms are subject to Terms and Condition and parameters to the group policy.
6. Private check-in is only applicable when group arrives at the hotel at the same time, and when the hotel has been notified at least seven days prior to arrival.
7. Details (Guests names and booking numbers) on Guests receiving any Special Groups promo complimentary room stay and/or upgrade must be provided by BookIt.com to the hotel groups department, preferentially by including this information in the definitive group rooming list that will be send to the hotel 60 days prior to the group arrival. Otherwise the hotel must receive written specifications, about complimentary and or upgraded room(s) assignment, with at least 7 days anticipation prior to the group first arrival in order to apply these benefits.
8. Resort Credit Coupons are applicable at selected services. Resort coupons are non-transferable, non-refundable, and hold no cash or commercial value. Resort Coupons must be redeemed at the time of reservation or service. Resort Coupons are not cumulative and cannot be combined with other coupons offered in any other promotion or special offer; they are only valid during initial stay. Resorts Coupons are applicable at the Spa (up to $40 per every 50 minute treatments, not applicable to Beauty Salon and Kids menu on Dreams), Romantic Dinners (up to $60 per every romantic dinner scheduled with the Concierge) and up to $10 for every Bottle of Wine purchased.
9. An agreement will be issued by the resort for every group booking according to the property group policies terms and conditions. Standard contracted cancellation and no show policy apply.
Important Note: In order to receive the complimentary room(s), all rooms are required to book at the same time.
For groups over ten rooms, special terms and conditions apply and are on a request basis.
For more information please contact Bookit.com groups department at email@example.com
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Baby Sitting (+)
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Bilingual Staff
- Children's Program
- Concierge Desk
- Dance Classes
- Doctor on Call (nearby) (+)
- Fishing (nearby) (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Helicopter/Airplane Tours (nearby) (+)
- Kids Club
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Outdoor Pool
- Shopping (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Tennis Courts
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply