Dreams Punta Cana Resort and Spa is a stunning beachfront resort located only 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the Punta Cana International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- 2019 TOP TEN CARIBBEAN ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT
This unlimited luxury resort provides an environment of elegant luxury for the whole family.
Stay connected on your own terms. Experience Unlimited Connectivity and stay connected with friends and family while at Dreams Punta Cana Resort and Spa. Download the new Unlimited Connectivity by AM Resorts app and receive:
- Free Calling to US, Canada and Local Dominican Land Lines
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Entire Resort
- Register Your Room Number to Make and Receive Phone Calls From Your Room Phone From Anywhere
- Keep in Touch on Your Favorite Social Media Platform
- View Daily Activity Calendar and Entertainment Schedule
- Access Dining Menus, Restaurant Times, and Facility Information
- Book Spa Appointments
- Make Special Requests and Leave Messages for Resort Staff
- Get Exclusive Deals and Offers
- Explore the Guidebook for Information and Reviews of Excursions and Local Attractions
- Download the Free App for Your Smartphone, Tablet or Mobile Device Now
- One of the Largest Free-Form Swimming Pools in the Dominican Republic, Stretching From the Lobby Down to the
Beach with Specific Areas Focused on Families, Relaxation or Entertainment
- Variety of Accommodation Types Including Swim-Out and Connecting Rooms Available (ideal for families)
- Newly redesigned Explorers Club for Kids with a Pirate Ship Water Slide, mini-Theatre and More
- Surrounded by Four Championship Golf Courses
Along one of the finest beaches in the Dominican Republic, Dreams Punta Cana Resort and Spa is the perfect getaway for couples, families, and friends. Dreams Punta Cana is the winner of the Best Family Friendly Resort and the Best Pool in the Caribbean for the TripAdvisor Traveler`s Choice Awards. In addition, this spectacular resort was voted #8 Best Destination in the Caribbean and Mexico for the TripAdvisor Traveler`s Choice Awards. Dreams Punta Cana is also Rainforest Alliance verified.
- Complete Meals Including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Six International Restaurants No Reservations Required
- 24-Hour Room and Concierge Service
- Two Snack Areas
- Ten Bars Serving Unlimited Domestic and International Drinks
- Dining Around the Clock
- In-Room Mini-Bar Stocked Daily with Soft Drinks, Bottled Water and Beer
- Maid Service Twice Daily Including Nightly Turndown Service
- Non-Motorized Sports Including Kayaks, Hobie Cats, Windsurfing, Ocean Trampoline and Snorkeling Equipment
- Intro Scuba Demonstration in Pool
- Daily Activities
- Tennis court
- Supervised Explorer Club for Kids (ages 3 to 12) that Includes a Pirate Ship Water Slide, a Playground Area, Big-Screen Movies at Night, Indoor Game Room, TV, Once a Week Camp-Out Adventure, Pager System Available for Parents
- Use of Fitness Center
- Nightly Entertainment
- Core Zone Teen Club (ages 13 to 17) and Sports Area Feature: Daily Organized Teens Entertainment, Board Games, Pool Billiard, Ping-Pong, Foosball Tables, TVs and Video Games, and Much More
- No Wristbands to Wear
- Gratuities Included
Dreams Punta Cana Resort and Spa features glorious ocean views for the majority of its luxury Guestrooms and suites. Tropical jungle views are equally as captivating, and all rooms are luxuriously spacious, airy and bright, with many amenities for comfort and convenience. Guest rooms include:
- One Four Poster King or Two Double Beds
- Satellite TV and DVD Player
- Robes and Slippers
- Maid Service Twice Daily
- Preferred Club Rooms and Suites Also Feature Private Lounge, and Private Beach Access, Private Check-In and Check-Out, Plus Upgraded Mini-Bar and Room Service
Small Dogs Welcome at Dreams Punta Cana
Dreams Punta Cana now welcomes small dogs (under 22 lbs. or 10 kg) in their accommodations and on property. This service is available for $65 USD per night, in specific room categories only. Only small dogs are permitted. please contact reservations by emailing email@example.com. To check availability Guidelines, restrictions and availability apply and are subject to change at any time.
Dog friendly Guest rooms include the following:
- Welcome Letter with Guidelines and Restrictions
- Dog Bed
- Food and Water Bowls
- Floor Mat for Bowls
- Rope Toy
- Small Plastic Bone for Dogs
- Dog Waste Bags
- Dog-In-Room Door Hanger
Terms and Conditions:
Please check with your airline for information regarding traveling with pets, including security and TSA guidelines.
Required upon check-in: Dog`s name, weight, age, color, and breed for identification purposes during their stay.
Vaccination certificate from veterinarian proving Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations within the past 12 months.
Evidence that a current treatment for fleas and ticks is in use No more than one dog is permitted in any Guest room. Dog is allowed only on designated dog area(s) of the hotel grounds. Dogs are not allowed in the Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Retail shops, and Golf facilities Due to local regulations, dogs are not allowed on the beach. Dog must be on a controlled leash at all times or in a dog carrier when not in the Guest room.
Guests are responsible for cleaning up after the dog on resort grounds and properly disposing waste in designated areas.
Dogs cannot be left alone in Guest rooms for periods longer than two hours. Guest must notify the front desk and hang the Dog Friendly Room door hanger when leaving their dog unattended in the Guest room.
Guest must answer the cell phone number provided to the resort while their dog is unattended in case there are any issues.
Dogs must never be left alone overnight. Please contact the concierge if boarding recommendations are needed. Guest room cleaning services will not be carried out unless the Guest is present. The dog owner must be in the room if the dog is present when the Guest`s room is cleaned, in order to not frighten the pet and to avoid the risk of a pet`s escape. Please contact the concierge to schedule convenient cleaning times.
The resort reserves the right to request the dog`s removal if the above guidelines are not adhered to. Restrictions, guidelines and availability are subject to change at any time.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
There are seven restaurants to choose from, including six a la carte, with cuisines ranging from seafood to Japanese, to in-between. There are ten bars, including a sports bar and a disco.
- Himitsu: Serving Delicious Pan-Asian Specialties (children must be age six or older). Dress Code is Casual Elegance
- Portofino: Offering Authentic Italian Fare. Dress Code is Casual Elegance
- Oceana: Serve Breakfast and Lunch for Preferred Club guest. At night it is open to all guest.
- Seaside Grill: Serving Grilled Steaks, Hamburgers and Other Favorites Served Open Air Under a Thatched Palapa. Dress Code is Casual
- World Cafe: An International Buffet of Fabulous Proportions. Dress Code is Casual
- Barefoot Grill: Delicious Grilled
You`re never far from one of the resorts ten indoor or outdoor bars and lounges for Guests ages 18 and older. All serve unlimited top premium name brands, another one of your Unlimited-Luxury privileges.
- Rendezvous Lobby Bar: Located in The Main Lobby Serving a Variety of Cocktails with Wait Service
- Show Time Bar: Located Near the Theater, Enjoy Premium International and Domestic Brand Drinks with Live Entertainment
- Manatees Swim-Up Bar: Invites You to Float On Up to Order your Favorite Drink at This Popular Swim-Up Bar
- Sugar Reef: Pool Bar is the Perfect Place to Cool Off
- Desires Music Lounge: The Place to Feel the Music and Dance the Night Away
- Sports Bar: Invites You to Catch the Big Game on the Flat Screen
Wine Cellar - (fees apply) paid directly to the resort. Enjoy a private dinner with your family and friends in the wine cellar located between Oceana and Seaside Grill. They offer a wide variety of white, reds, roses and bubble wine as well as fine champagnes. The sommelier will be happy to provide personal recommendations, whether you`re a newbie, a seasoned taster or somewhere in between.
For the Family
Core Zone and Sports Area Feature:
Sports and activities organized by the entertainment team in the Core Zone. Daily organized entertainment, board games, pool billiard, ping-pong, foosball tables, TVs and video games available. A bar with soft drinks and snacks, baseball cage, Wii, Play Station III, Xbox, climbing wall and much more! Teen disco at the Core Zone from 8:30 P.M. to 10:30 P.M. Non-alcoholic cocktails and beverages served for those less than 18 years old.
Kids ages 3 to 12 will enjoy the Explorer`s Club, which includes a pirate ship water slide, a playground area, big-screen movies at night, indoor game room, and weekly camp-out adventure.
Pools & Spas
Get treated and pampered at the full-service world-class spa with a vast array of rejuvenating therapies. Services including hydrotherapy, Swedish saunas, steam rooms, and massages. At the beauty salon, enjoy European manicure and pedicure whirlpools as well as professional hair styling and treatments.
This beautiful resort is surrounded by an expansive, free-form, award-winning swimming pool that reaches from the lobby to the beach, chlorine is added to this water.
Wedding in Paradise Package: This is complimentary when booking at least seven nights in Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite with Jacuzzi room category or higher or if five rooms in any category are booked for at least three nights. This package also applies for renewal of vows ceremony. Selling price is $999 USD or complimentary.
Dreams Of Love Package: 2019 Selling Price: $3,199 USD August, September and October 2019 Selling Price: $2,799 USD
2020 Selling Price: $3,399 USD August, September and October 2020 Selling Price: $3,199 USD
Dreams Ultimate Wedding: 2019Selling Price: $3,599 USD August, September and October 2019 Selling Price: $3,299 USD.
2020 Selling Price: $3,799 USD August, September and October 2020 Selling Price: $3,599 USDDreams Eternity Honeymoon Package:
This is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite with Jacuzzi room category or higher for a minimum of seven nights stay (if your reservations do not meet the above complimentary requirements, this package will cost you 2019
Selling Price: $999 USD. 2020
Selling Price: $1,100 USD (payment is made directly to the hotel)Dreams Ever After Vow Renewal Package:
This is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Deluxe Room category or higher for a minimum of five nights stay (if your reservations do not meet the above complimentary requirements, this package will cost you $499 USD payed directly to the hotel).Newlywed and Anniversary Package:
This is Complimentary and Includes:
- Welcome Letter
- Fresh Fruit
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Special Turndown Service
- Breakfast in Bed with Mimosas (reservations must be made in advance with concierge)
- 15% Discount on All Spa Treatments
Note: Request must be made at time of booking, couples will be required to present a copy of wedding invitation or marriage certificate at time of check-in. Package is subject to change without notice and is only applicable to couples staying within three months of the wedding or over their anniversary date only. 15% Discount on spa treatments cannot be applied to spa packages or combined with any other spa promotion or offer.
These packages are in USD funds, once the wedding is confirmed it cannot be cancelled within six months of the date of the wedding without a fee. Cancellation penalty is $500 USD (subject to change without prior notice). Other restrictions and exclusions will apply.
Please check with hotel for additional wedding packages.
Wedding Coordinator: Carolina GuzmanEmail:
18-Hole Golf Course Just Ten Miles (16 kilometers) Away
Entertainment & Activities
- Non-Motorized Sports Including Kayaks, Hobie Cats, Windsurfing, Ocean Trampoline and Snorkeling Equipment
- Intro Scuba Demonstration in Pool
- Daily Activities Including Tennis and Use of Bicycles
- Impressive Nighttime Entertainment Options Including a Large Indoor Theatre for Live Entertainment and an On-Site
3G Special Group Benefits
Booking Window: Now - April 26, 2019
Valid for Travel: Now - December 20, 2019
May 16-18, 23-25
Promotion Details - Amenities of the promotion include: Sixth Room Will be complimentary based on the lowest total value room. Maximum number of three complimentary rooms per group. One free room upgrade for every ten rooms paid (subject to availability). $200 USD in Resort Coupons per room for individual spending (rules of use apply). Private check-in. Six rooms minimum, 3G eligible groups are considered from six rooms - it is not necessary for these rooms to be based on double occupancy. 3G is combinable with EBB`s and all promotions with the exception of No Single Supplement.
Promo Terms and Conditions:
1. Valid for New Group Bookings
2. One Complimentary Room for Every Block of Five Rooms Paid, Not to Exceed Three Total Complimentary Rooms for the Group. Complimentary Rooms are Based on Double Occupancy, Additional Persons in the Room are Required to Pay. Complimentary Rooms are Applied to the Lowest Category Rooms for the Total Group. For example: when booking 5 double rooms and 1 single room in the same room category, then the lowest total value room would be the single room and would be complimentary
3. One Complimentary Upgrade will be Provided to the Next Category for Every Block of Ten Rooms Achieved for the Average Length of Stay of the Group (not to exceed two total upgrades for the group. Upgraded Guests information must be provided to the hotel at least seven days prior to arrival)
4. This Promotion is Combinable with Complimentary Wedding Packages but Only When the Conditions of the Free Wedding Package are Separately Met Outside the 3G Room Count. This Means the Required Room Category Needs to be Booked for Seven Nights or Five Rooms in Any Category Need to be Booked for a Minimum of Three Nights. The Rooms Booked Counting Towards the Free Wedding Package Cannot be Counted as Part of the Room Receiving the 3G Promotion (for example if there is a wedding of ten rooms, and the bride and groom book the required room category for seven nights they can get the complimentary wedding package and the other nine rooms could qualify for 3G. Another example would be if there is a wedding group of 20 rooms for three nights, five rooms would apply for the free wedding package, but then only 15 would be eligible for the 3G promotion meaning only two complimentary rooms would be obtain)
5. This Promotion is Not Combinable with Other Group Promotions. Once the Maximum Number of Rooms is Met Any Additional Paying Rooms are Subject to Terms and Condition and Parameters to the Group Policy
6. Private Check-In is Only Applicable When Group Arrives at the Hotel at the Same Time and When the Hotel has Been Notified at Least Seven Days Prior to Arrival
7. Details (Guests names and booking numbers) on Guests Receiving Any Special Groups Promo Complimentary Room Stay and or Upgrade Must be Provided by Bookit.com to the Hotel Groups Department, Preferentially by Including this Information in the Definite Group Rooming List That will be Sent to the Hotel 60 Days Prior to the Group Arrival. Otherwise the Hotel Must Receive Written Specifications About Complimentary and or Upgraded Rooms(s) Assignment with at Least Seven Days Anticipation Prior to the Groups First Arrival in Order to Apply These Benefits
8. Resort Credit Coupons are Applicable at Selected Services. Resort Coupons are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable and Hold No Cash or Commercial Value. Resort Coupons Must be Redeemed at the Time of Reservation or Service. Resort Coupons are Not Cumulative and Cannot be Combined with Other Coupons Offered in Any Other Promotion or Special Offer, They are Only Valid During Initial Stay. Resort Coupons are Applicable at the Spa (up to $40 USD per every 50 minute treatments, not applicable to beauty salon and kids menu on Dreams), Romantic Dinners (up to $60 USD per Every Romantic Dinner Scheduled with the Concierge) and Up to $10 USD for Every Bottle of Wine Purchased
9. An Agreement Will be Issued by the Resort for Every Group Booking According to the Property Group Policies Terms and Conditions. Standard Contracted Cancellation and No-Show Policy Apply
Important Note: In order to receive the complimentary room(s), all rooms are required to book at the same time. For groups over ten rooms special terms and conditions apply and are on a request basis. Please contact Bookit.com groups department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of Drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AM Resorts hotels is strictly forbidden and cannot be used within the limits at this resort.
- 2019 Top Picks
- Babysitting (+)
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Casino (+)
- Ceiling Fan
- Children's Play Area
- Children's Program
- Coffee Maker
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Currency Exchange
- Fitness Facility
- Free Breakfast
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Hair Dryer
- In room Safe (+)
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kiddie Pool
- Luxury Resorts
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- On-Site Dive Shop (+)
- Outdoor Pool
- Room service - limited menu
- Spa Services (+)
- Swim-Out Rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Telephone (+)
- Top 10 Hotel
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply