This resort is located approximately 11 miles (17 kilometers) from the Punta Cana International Airport and boasts a stunning beachfront location.
Why Stay Here
- Picturesque Palm-Studded Beach on a Majestic Turquoise Sea
- Convenient U-Shaped Resort Creates a Short Walking Distance Between Guestrooms, Restaurants, Pools and Beach
- Recently Enhanced Accommodations with Contemporary Decor and Connecting Room Capabilities, Perfect for Families
- Expansive Preferred Club Section with Contemporary Guestrooms and Suites, Two Preferred Club Lounges and Two Private Swimming Pools
- Established Resort in the Destination Weddings Segment, Offering Two Wedding Gazebos, Several Picturesque Reception Areas and Lavish Honeymoon Suites
- Offering Exclusive Butler Service at an Additional Cost for all Guests and at No Charge for Guests in the Honeymoon Suite When Staying for Required Amount of Nights
- Newly-Built Explorer`s Club for Kids and Core Zone Teens Club, Offering Activities and Entertainment for Guests Under 18
- A 7,856 Square Feet (729 square meters) Convention Center, Ideal for Small and Large Meetings, Incentive Events, Seminars and Business Purposes
- Enjoy Free Wi-Fi and Free International Calling to the US, Canada and Local Landlines with Unlimited Connectivity. The Mobile App Also Allows Guests to View the Schedules of All Events, Activities and Restaurants at the Resort, Plus to Learn About Local Destinations, Excursions, and Much More
- 18-Hole Golf Course Just a Short Drive Away
- Numerous Bars Located Throughout the Resort
- Six Dining Options Including Italian, Caribbean, Seafood and Grill Specialties
- Exciting Nightly Shows and Disco
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana provides an ideal tropical getaway in one of Punta Cana`s most breathtaking locations. The area is famous for its idyllic beaches and warm, crystal-clear waters, along with many opportunities for recreation and an exciting nightlife.
- All Meals Included at Six Restaurants (five a la carte, one buffet and a coffee shop)
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages Including Beer, Liquor and Wine by the Glass with Dinner
- Unlimited Soft Drinks and Juices
- Daily Activities Including Tennis, Horseback Riding (additional charge, reservation required), Volleyball, Beach Soccer, Table Tennis, Bicycles, Darts, Billiards, Board Games and an Exercise Room
- Introductory Scuba Demonstration in Pool
- Non-Motorized Water Sports Including Kayaking, Snorkeling, Hobie Cats and Windsurfing
- Supervised Explorer Kid`s Club and the Core Zone Teen Club
- Nightly Entertainment Including Indoor a Theatre Featuring Live Shows and Nightly Theme Night
- Weekly Cocktail Reception with the Executive Team
- Weekly Theme Nights at the Pool or on the Beach (weather permitting)
- Gratuities Included
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana boasts 500 spacious Guestrooms and ample suites located in nine three-story buildings. Your room or suite is family-sized and filled with luxury amenities for your every comfort.
Preferred Club Amenities:
- Preferred Room Location
- Access to the Two Private Preferred Club Lounge Area with Concierge Service
- Two Private Preferred Club Pools
- Upgraded Mini-Bar Services and Amenities
- Complimentary Internet Access Offered in the Preferred Club Lounge
- Pillow Menu
- Daily Continental Breakfast Service, Afternoon Hot and Cold Hors d`Ouevres and Premium Drinks in the Lounge
- Private Check-In and Check-Out
- Concierge Service
- Private Beach Area
- Daily Complimentary Newspaper
- Beach Towel Placed in Room Daily with Turndown Service
- All Suites Have a Jacuzzi
- All Suites Have Living Area with an Additional TV and a Sofa in the Living Room Area
Small Dogs Welcome at Dreams Palm Beach
Dreams Palm Beach now welcomes small dogs (under 22 lbs. or 10 kg) in their accommodations and on property. This service is available for $65 USD per night, in specific room categories only. Only small dogs are permitted. Please contact reservations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org To check availability guidelines, restrictions and availability apply and are subject to change at any time.
Dog friendly guest rooms include the following:
- Welcome Letter with Guidelines and Restrictions
- Dog Bed
- Food and Water Bowls
- Floor Mat for Bowls
- Rope Toy
- Small Plastic Bone for Dogs
- Dog Waste Bags
- Dog-In-Room Door Hanger
Terms and Conditions:
Please check with your airline for information regarding traveling with pets, including security and TSA guidelines.
Required upon check-in: Dog`s name, weight, age, color, and breed for identification purposes during their stay Vaccination certificate from veterinarian proving Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations within the past 12 months. Evidence that a current treatment for fleas and ticks is in use.
No more than one dog is permitted in any guest room. Dog is allowed only on designated dog area(s) of the hotel grounds.
Dogs are not allowed in the Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Retail shops, and Golf facilities.
Due to local regulations, dogs are not allowed on the beach. Dog must be on a controlled leash at all times or in a dog carrier when not in the guest room. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after the dog on resort grounds and properly disposing waste in designated areas. Dogs cannot be left alone in Guestrooms for periods longer than two hours. Guest must notify the front desk and hang the Dog Friendly Room door hanger when leaving their dog unattended in the guest room. Guest must answer the cell phone number provided to the resort while their dog is unattended in case there are any issues.
Dogs must never be left alone overnight. Please contact the concierge if boarding recommendations are needed. Guestroom cleaning services will not be carried out unless the guest is present. The dog owner must be in the room if the dog is present when the Guest`s room is cleaned, in order to not frighten the pet and to avoid the risk of a pet`s escape. Please contact the concierge to schedule convenient cleaning times.
The resort reserves the right to request the dog`s removal if the above guidelines are not adhered to. Restrictions, guidelines and availability are subject to change at any time.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- World Cafe (International buffet restaurant)
- Portofino Restaurant (gourmet Italian)
- Bordeaux (adults-only 18+ gourmet French)
- Himitsu (Asian cuisine)
- El Patio (Mexican cuisine)
- Seaside Grill and Chief Burger (grilled specialties)
- Sports Bar
For the Family
Couples with children will have a blast and make new friends at Explorer`s Club for kids.
- The Club Is Exclusively for Children Ages 3 to 12 with Fully Supervised Activities by Red Cross Certified Staff, and Is Open From 9:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M.
- Teens, Ages 13 to 17 Can Enjoy Amenities Including Archery, Video Games and More at the New Kids Core Zone Teens Club
Meetings & Conventions
The property features a new convention center consisting of approximately 2,200 square feet (204 square meters) of an open foyer, computer stations, a ballroom with variable layouts, multiple break-out rooms and a theatre with state-of-the-art equipment, making it the perfect venue for meetings and incentive travelers.
Pools & Spas
The resort offers your choice of four pools treated with chlorine including two main pools and two at the Preferred Club.
This resort also features a world class spa where you can enjoy a massage, facial, or a host of invigorating treatments (fees apply).
Wedding in Paradise Package: This is complimentary when booking at least seven nights in Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite with Jacuzzi room category or higher or if five rooms of any category are booked for at least three nights. This package also applies for renewal of vows ceremony. Selling price from $999 USD or complimentary.
Dreams of Love Package: Selling price from $2799 USD.
Dreams Ultimate Wedding: Selling price from $3299 USD.
Dreams Eternity Honeymoon Package: This is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite with Jacuzzi room category or higher for a minimum of seven nights stay. Selling price from $999 USD or complimentary.
Dreams Ever After Vow Renewal Package: This is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite with Jacuzzi room category or higher for a minimum of five nights stay. Selling price from $499 USD or complimentary.
Newlywed and Anniversary Package: This is Complimentary and Includes:
- Welcome Letter
- Fresh Fruit
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Special Turndown Service
- Breakfast in Bed with Mimosas (reservations must be made in advance with concierge)
- 15% Discount on All Spa Treatments
: Request must be made at time of booking. Couples will be required to present a copy of wedding invitation or marriage certificate at time of check-in. Package is subject to change without notice and is only applicable to couples staying within three months of the wedding or over their anniversary date only. 15% discount on spa treatments cannot be applied to spa packages or combined with any other spa promotion or offer.
These packages are in USD funds. Once the wedding is confirmed it cannot be cancelled within six months of the date of the wedding without a fee. Cancellation penalty is $500 USD (subject to change without prior notice). Other restrictions and exclusions will apply. Please check with hotel wedding coordinator. Cristina Nolasco Email:
18-hole golf course just a short drive away.
Entertainment & Activities
There is also an on-site casino and the Desires Night Club.
- Dominican Tianguis: Weekly Market Featuring Local Handicrafts, Art and Jewelry
3G Special Group Benefits -Valid for new group bookings. Travel Now - March 30, 2019
2019 Blackout dates:
February 4 - 12, 14 -18, 20 - 28 2019
November 26, 2019 November 30, 2019
December 23 - 31, 2019
Every sixth room within the group will be complimentary. One free room upgrade to the next available category for every ten paid rooms based upon availability. $100 USD in Resort Coupons per person for individual spending (rules of use apply). Group private check-in when all group participants arrive together to the resort on the same date at the same time. Group arrival flight information must be provided to the hotel with at least seven days anticipation. Six room minimum based on double occupancy. Maximum of 20 rooms. Group rates are combinable with all promotions. Rates apply to social groups and not to corporate meetings or incentives. Private events can be set up but would incur additional charges, and must be set up in advance with hotel`s group manager. Promo Terms and Conditions:
1. Valid for New Group Bookings
2. One Complimentary Room for Every Block of Five Rooms Paid, Not to Exceed Three Total complimentary Rooms for the Group. Complimentary Rooms are Based on Double Occoupancy. Additional Persons in the Room are Required to Pay. Complimentary Rooms are Applied to the Lowest Category Rooms for the Total Group. For example: when booking five double rooms and one single room in the same room category, then the lowest total value room would be the single room and would be complimentary
3. One Comlimentary Upgrade Will be Provided to the Next Category for Every Block of Ten Rooms Achieved for the Average Lenght of Stay of the Group, Not to Exceed Two Total Upgrades for the Group. Upgraded Guest Information Must be Provided to the Hotel at Least Seven Days Prior to Arrival
4. This Promotion is Combinable with Complimentary Wedding Packages but Only when the Conditions of the Free Wedding Package are Separately Met Outside the 3G Room Count. This Means the Required Room Category Needs to be Booked for Seven Nights or Five Rooms in Any Category Need to be Booked for a Minimum of Three Nights. The Rooms Booked Counting Towards the Free Wedding Package Cannot be Counted as Part of the Room Receiving the 3G Promotion (for example if there is a wedding of ten rooms, and the bride and groom book the required room catgory for seven nights, they can get the complimentary wedding package and the other nine rooms could qualify for 3G. Another example would be if there is a wedding group of 20 rooms for three nights, five rooms would apply for the free wedding package, but then only 15 would be eligible for the 3G promotion meaning only two complimentary rooms would be obtained)
5. This Promotion is Not Combinable with Other Group Promotions. Once the Maximum Number of Rooms are Met Any Additional Paying Rooms are Subject to Terms and Conditions and Parameters to the Group Policy
6. Private Check-In is Only Applicable When Group Arrives at the Hotel at the Same Time and When the Hotel has Been Notified at Least Seven Days Prior to Arrival
7. Details (Guests names and booking numbers) on Guests Receiving Any Special Groups Promo Complimentary Room Stay and or Upgrade Must be Provided by BookIt.com to the Hotel Groups Department, Preferentially by Including this Information in the Definitive Group Rooming List that Will be Sent to the Hotel 60 Days Prior to the Group Arrival. Otherwise the Hotel Must Receive Written Specifications About Complimentary and or Upgraded Room(s) Assignment with at Least Seven Days Anticipation Prior to the Groups First Arrival in Order to Apply These Benefits
8. Resort Credit Coupons are Applicable at Selected Services. Resort Coupons are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable and Hold No Cash or Commercial Value. Resort Coupons Must be Redeemed at the Time of Reservation or Service. Resort Copuons are Not Cumulative and Cannot be Combined with Other Coupons Offered in Any Other Promotion or Special Offer, They are Only Valid During Initial Stay. Resorts Coupons are Applicable at the Spa (up to $40 per every 50 minute treatments, not applicable to beauty salon and kids menu on Dreams), Romantic Dinners (up to $60 USD per every romantic dinner scheduled with the Concierge) and Up to $10 USD for Every Bottle of Wine Purchased
9. An Agreement will be Issued by the Resort for Every Group Booking According to the Property Group Policies, Terms and Conditions. Standard Contracted Cancellation and No-Show Policy AppliesImportant Note:
In order to receive the complimentary room(s), all rooms are required to book at the same time. For groups over ten rooms, special terms and conditions apply and are on a request basis. For more information please contact Bookit.com groups department at email@example.com
The use of Drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMResorts hotels is strictly forbidden and cannot be used within the limits at this resort.
- 2019 Top Picks
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Car Rental Desk
- Children's Program
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Conference Rooms
- Continental Breakfast
- Currency Exchange
- Fitness Facility
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Full Breakfast
- Game Room
- Luxury Resorts
- Medical Services
- Multilingual Staff
- Night Club
- On-Site Dive Shop (+)
- Outdoor Pool
- Room Service
- Spa Services (+)
- Swim-Up Bar
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply