This resort is located approximately 11 miles (17 kilometers) from the Punta Cana International Airport and boasts a stunning beachfront location.
Why Stay Here
- 18-Hole Golf Course Just a Short Drive Away
- Numerous Bars Located Throughout the Resort
- Six Dining Options Including Italian, Caribbean, Seafood and Grill Specialties
- Exciting Nightly Shows and Disco
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana provides an ideal tropical getaway in one of Punta Cana`s most breathtaking locations. The area is famous for its idyllic beaches and warm, crystal-clear waters, along with many opportunities for recreation and an exciting nightlife.
- All Meals Included at Six Restaurants (five a la carte, one buffet and a coffee shop)
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages Including Beer, Liquor and Wine by the Glass with Dinner
- Unlimited Soft Drinks and Juices
- Daily Activities Including Tennis, Horseback Riding (additional charge, reservation required), Volleyball, Beach Soccer, Table Tennis, Bicycles, Darts, Billiards, Board Games and an Exercise Room
- Introductory Scuba Demonstration in Pool
- Non-Motorized Water Sports Including Kayaking, Snorkeling, Hobie Cats and Windsurfing
- Supervised Explorer Kid`s Club and the Core Zone Teen Club
- Nightly Entertainment Including Indoor a Theatre Featuring Live Shows and Nightly Theme Night
- Weekly Cocktail Reception with the Executive Team
- Weekly Theme Nights at the Pool or on the Beach (weather permitting)
- All Current Hotel Taxes, Gratuities and Service Charges Included
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana boasts 500 spacious guest rooms and ample suites located in nine three-story buildings. Your room or suite is family-sized and filled with luxury amenities for your every comfort.
Preferred Club Amenities:
- Preferred Room Location
- Access to the Two Private Preferred Club Lounge Area with Concierge Service
- Two Private Preferred Club Pools
- Upgraded Mini-Bar Services and Amenities
- Complimentary Internet Access Offered in the Preferred Club Lounge
- Pillow Menu
- Daily Continental Breakfast Service, Afternoon Hot and Cold Hors D`ouevres and Premium Drinks in the Lounge
- Private Check-in and Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Private Beach Area
- Daily Complimentary Newspaper
- Beach Towel Placed in Room Daily with Turn-down Service
- All Suites Have a Jacuzzi
- All Suites Have Living Area with an Additional TV and a Sofa in the Living Room Area
includes one king bed, furnished balcony or terrace, air-conditioning with in-room climate control and ceiling fan. The full bathroom has a double sink, luxury amenities, shower, hair dryer, vanity, full length mirror and complimentary use of bathrobes and slippers. Other features include telephone, CD/DVD Player, complimentary mini-bar refreshed daily with beer, soda, juice and soft drinks, MP3 docking station alarm clock, flat screen cable TV with remote control, complimentary coffee/tea maker, electronic in-room safe and iron/ironing board.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- World Cafe (International Buffet Restaurant)
- Portofino Restaurant (Gourmet Italian)
- Bordeaux (Adults Only 18+ Gourmet French)
- Himitsu (Asian Cuisine)
- El Patio (Mexican Cuisine)
- Seaside Grill and Chief Burger (Grilled Specialties)
- Sports Bar
For the Family
Couples with children will have a blast and make new friends at Explorer`s Club for kids.
- The Club is exclusively for children ages 3 - 12 with fully supervised activities by Red Cross certified staff, and is open from 9:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M.
- Teens, ages 13 - 17 can enjoy amenities including archery, video games and more at the new kids Core Zone Teens Club.
Meetings & Conventions
The property features a new convention center consisting of approximately 2,200 square feet of an open foyer, computer stations, a ballroom with variable layouts, multiple break-out rooms, and a theatre with state-of-the-art equipment, making it the perfect venue for meetings and incentive travelers.
Pools & Spas
Free form pool. World class spa where you can enjoy a massage, facial, or a host of invigorating treatments.
Wedding in Paradise Package:
This is complimentary when booking at least seven nights in Preferred club Honeymoon Suite w/Jacuzzi room category or higher, or if five rooms any category are booked for a least three nights. This package also applies for renewal of vows ceremony. Selling price from $999 US or complimentary.
Dreams of Love Package
Selling price from - $2799 US
Dreams Ultimate Wedding
Selling price from - $3299 US
Dreams Eternity Honeymoon package
This is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite w/Jacuzzi room category or higher for a minimum of seven nights stay. Selling price from $999 US or complimentary.
Dreams Ever After Vow Renewal Package
This is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite w/Jacuzzi room category or higher for a minimum of five nights stay. Selling price from $499 US or complimentary.
Newlywed and Anniversary Package, This is complimentary and includes:
- Welcome Letter
- Fresh Fruit
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Special Turn Down Service
- Breakfast in Bed with Mimosas (reservations must be made in advance with concierge)
- 15% Discount on All Spa Treatments
Note: Request must be made at time of booking. Couples will be required to present a copy of wedding invitation or marriage certificate at time of check-in. Package is subject to change without notice and is only applicable to couples staying within three months of the wedding or over their anniversary date only. 15% discount on spa treatments cannot be applied to spa packages or combined with any other spa promotion or offer.
These packages are in US funds. Once the wedding is confirmed it cannot be canceled within six months of the date of the wedding without a fee. Cancellation penalty is $500 (subject to change without prior notice). Other restrictions and exclusions will apply. Please check with hotel wedding coordinator.
Cristina Nolasco firstname.lastname@example.org
18-Hole Golf Course just a short drive away
Entertainment & Activities
There is also an on-site casino and the Desires Night Club.
Dominican Tianguis: Weekly Market Featuring Local Handicrafts, Art and Jewelry.
3G Special Group Benefits:
Valid for new group bookings.
Booking Window: Now - February 21, 2018
Travel Window: January 1 - April 2, 2018Black out:
January 25, 2018
March 25, 2018 - April 2, 2018
February 16,2018 February 20, 2018
Every sixth room within the group will be complimentary.
One free room upgrade to the next available category for every ten paid rooms based upon availability.
$100 in resort coupons per person for individual spending (rules of use apply).
Group private check-in when all group participants arrive together to the resort on the same date at the same time. Group arrival flight information must be provided to the hotel with at least seven days anticipation
Six room minimum based on double occupancy. Maximum of 20 rooms. Group rates are combinable with all promotions. Rates apply to social groups and not to corporate meetings or incentives. Private events can be set up but would incur additional charges, and must be set up in advance with hotel`s group manager.
Promo Terms and Conditions:
1. Valid for new group bookings
2. One complimentary room for every block of five rooms paid, not to exceed three total comp rooms for the group. Complimentary rooms are based on double occupancy; additional persons in the room are required to pay. Complimentary rooms are applied to the lowest category rooms for the total group.
3. One complimentary upgrade will be provided to the next category for every block of ten rooms achieved for the average length of stay of the group; not to exceed two total upgrades for the group. Upgraded guest information must be provided to the hotel at least seven days prior to arrival.
4. This promotion is combinable with complimentary wedding packages, but only when the conditions of the free wedding package are separately met outside the 3G room count. This means the required room category needs to be booked for seven nights or five rooms in any category need to be booked for a minimum of three nights. The rooms booked counting towards the free wedding package cannot be counted as part of the room receiving the 3G promotion. For example if there is a wedding of 10 rooms, and the bride and groom book the required room catgory for seven nights, they can get the complimentary wedding package and the other nine rooms could qualify for 3G. Another example would be if there is a wedding group of 20 rooms for three nights, five rooms would apply for the free wedding package, but then only 15 would be eligible for the 3G promotion meaning only two complimentary rooms would be obtained.
5. This promotion is not combinable with other group promotions. Once the maximum number of rooms are met, any additional paying rooms are subject to Terms and Condition and parameters to the group policy.
6. Private check in is only applicable when group arrives at the hotel at the same time, and when the hotel has been notified at least seven days prior to arrival.
7. Details (guests names and booking numbers) on guests receiving any Special Groups promo complimentary room stay and/or upgrade must be provided by BookIt.com to the hotel groups department, preferentially by including this information in the definitive group rooming list that will be sent to the hotel 60 days prior to the group arrival. Otherwise the hotel must receive written specifications about complimentary and or upgraded room(s) assignment, with at least seven days anticipation prior to the group first arrival in order to apply these benefits.
8. Resort Credit Coupons are applicable at selected services. Resort coupons are
non-transferable, non-refundable, and hold no cash or commercial value. Resort Coupons must be redeemed at the time of reservation or service. Resort Coupons are not cumulative and cannot be combined with other coupons offered in any other promotion or special offer; they are only valid during initial stay. Resorts Coupons are applicable at the Spa (up to $40 per every 50 minute treatments, not applicable to Beauty Salon and Kids menu on Dreams), Romantic Dinners (up to $60 per every romantic dinner scheduled with the Concierge) and up to $10 for every Bottle of Wine purchased.
9. An agreement will be issued by the resort for every group booking according to the property group policies, terms and conditions. Standard contracted cancellation and no show policy apply.
Important Note: In order to receive the complimentary room(s), all rooms are required to book at the same time.
For groups over ten rooms, special terms and conditions apply and are on a request basis.
For more information please contact Bookit.com groups department at email@example.com
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Car Rental Desk
- Children's Program
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Conference Rooms
- Continental Breakfast
- Currency Exchange
- Fitness Facility
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Full Breakfast
- Game Room
- Luxury Resorts
- Medical Services
- Multilingual Staff
- Night Club
- On-Site Dive Shop (+)
- Outdoor Pool
- Room Service
- Spa Services (+)
- Swim-Up Bar
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply