Located on the north coast of the Dominican Republic on the stunning shores of Uvero Alto. Approximately 35 miles (56 kilometers) from Punta Cana International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- Adults Only
- Guests at Breathless Punta Cana Will Have Full Access to Now Onyx Punta Cana. The Exclusivity Will Remain for Both Xhale Club and Preferred Club Areas on Either Side Such as Private Restaurants, Private Swimming Pools, Lounges and Beach Areas
- Eleven Gourmet Dining Options
- Eight Bars and Lounges
- Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment
- The Hottest Beach and Entertainment Combination Scene in the Caribbean
- Club-Like, Energetic Atmosphere. Las Vegas Meets South Beach
- High Energy Events with New Themes Every Month and Elevated Weekly Entertainment and Parties, Late Night Pool Parties for After Dark Fun
- Hip Energy Centers for Socialization
- Mix and Mingle at Trend-Setting
- Bars and Lounges
- Unlimited Hand-Crafted Cocktails and Premium Spirits
- Unique Culinary Experiences
- Four Swimming Pools Including an Expansive Main Pool, the Multi-Level Freestyle Pool
Experience Unlimited Connectivity and stay connected with friends and family while at Breathless Punta Cana. Download the Breathless Resorts Unlimited Connectivity app and receive:
- Free Calling to US, Canada and Local Land Lines
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Entire Resort
- Register Your Room Number to Make and Receive Phone Calls from Your Room Phone from Anywhere
- Keep in Touch on Your Favorite Social Media Platform
- View Daily Activity Calendar and Entertainment Schedule
- Access Dining Menus, Restaurant Times, and Facility Information
- Book Spa Appointments
- Make Special Requests and Leave Messages for Resort Staff
- Explore the Guide Book for Information and Reviews of Excursions and Local Attractions Available for iPhone and Android
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner
- Choice of 11 Gourmet Restaurants Including Eight a La Carte, One Buffet, a Beach Grill and a Cafe
- Eight Bars and Lounges Serving Premium International and Domestic Brand Beverages
- 24-Hour Bar with Food and Beverages
- Free Wi-Fi in All Public Areas and All Rooms (unlimited connectivity)
- Free Non-Motorized Water Sports: Snorkeling, Windsurfing, Kayaking, Two Tennis Courts, Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Free Introductory Scuba Demonstration in Pool
- Free Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment
- Freestyle Swim and Entertainment Zone, Four Swimming Pools Including an Expansive Main Pool, The Multi-Level Freestyle Pool
- Meeting Rooms and Banquet Facilities Available for a Fee
- Free Use of Gym and Exercise Center with these activities. Zumba, Aqua Gym, Paddle Yoga, Aqua Pole Fitness, Drum Fitness, Power Jump, Aqua Bike Fitness, Noodle Fitness
- Free Use of Basketball Court and Paddle Court
- Gratuities Included
Breathless accommodations offers contemporary and traditional Caribbean decor of 750 guestrooms in two buildings, with whirlpools on every private terrace.
The Xhale Club accommodations are located in both buildings and include the highest level of personal service and luxury and access to VIP areas throughout the resort.
All suites offer the following amenities:
- One King or Two Double Beds
- Furnished Balcony
- Air Conditioning with In-Room Climate Control
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Full Bathroom with Shower and Double Sinks, Hairdryer, Bathrobes and Slippers
- Whirlpool Tub
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Daily Refreshed Mini-Bar with Beer, Soda, Juice, Water and Soft Drinks
- Flat Screen Cable TV with Remote Control
- Electronic In-Room Safe
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Work Desk
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Electronic Key Door Locks
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
Small Dogs Welcome at Breathless Punta Cana
Breathless Punta Cana now welcomes small dogs (under 22 lbs. or 10 kg) in their accommodations and on property. This service is available for $65 USD per night, in specific room categories only. Only small dogs are permitted. Please contact reservations by emailing email@example.com to check availability. Guidelines, restrictions and availability apply and are subject to change at any time.
Dog friendly guest rooms include the following:
- Welcome Letter with Guidelines and Restrictions
- Dog Bed
- Food and Water Bowls
- Floor Mat for Bowls
- Rope Toy
- Small Plastic Bone for Dogs
- Dog Waste Bags
- Dog-In-Room Door Hanger
- Dog Towel
Terms and Conditions:
Please check with your airline for information regarding traveling with pets, including security and TSA guidelines.
Required upon check-in:
- Dog`s Name, Weight, Age, Color, and Breed for Identification Purposes During Their Stay
- Vaccination Certificate from Veterinarian Proving Bordetella and Rabies Vaccinations Within the past 12 Months
- Evidence That a Current Treatment for Fleas and Ticks Is in Use
- No More than One Dog Is Permitted in Any Guest Room. Dog Is Allowed Only on Designated Dog Area(S) of the Hotel Grounds.
- Dogs Are Not Allowed in the Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Retail Shops, and Golf Facilities
- Due to Local Regulations, Dogs Are Not Allowed on the Beach.
- Dog Must Be on a Controlled Leash at All times or in a Dog Carrier When Not in the Guest Room.
- Guests Are Responsible for Cleaning up after the Dog on Resort Grounds and Properly Disposing Waste in Designated Areas.
- Dogs Cannot Be Left Alone in Guest Rooms for Periods Longer than Two Hours. Guest Must Notify the Front Desk and Hang the Dog Friendly Room Door Hanger When Leaving Their Dog Unattended in the Guest Room.
- Guest Must Answer the Cell Phone Number Provided to the Resort While Their Dog Is Unattended in Case There Are Any Issues.
- Dogs Must Never Be Left Alone Overnight. Please Contact the Concierge If Boarding Recommendations Are Needed.
- Guest Room Cleaning Services Will Not Be Carried out Unless the Guest Is Present. The Dog Owner Must Be in the Room If the Dog Is Present When the Guest`s Room Is Cleaned, in Order to Not Frighten the Pet and to Avoid the Risk of a Pet`s Escape. Please Contact the Concierge to Schedule Convenient Cleaning Times.
- The Resort Reserves the Right to Request the Dog`s Removal If the above Guidelines Are Not Adhered To.
- Restrictions, Guidelines and Availability Are Subject to Change at Any Time.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Breathless Punta Cana offers 11 gourmet dining options serving gourmet, trendy cuisine including eight a la carte restaurants, one buffet, a grill on the beach and a cafe. Eight Bars including Lounges. All restaurants openings rotate throughout the week. The number of restaurants open is dependent upon occupancy level.
Breathless Sip and Saver Dining Experience:
- Spoon: Serving Breakfast and Lunch, Main Buffet Restaurant Featuring a Variety of Local and International Cuisines
- Baci: A Menu Serving a Variety of Gourmet a La Carte Italian Specialties
- Rouge: Enjoy Gourmet a La Carte French Cuisine in an Elegant Atmosphere
- Wasabi: Asian Cuisine Featuring Teppanyaki Tables, Casual Elegance Attire
- Paloma: Set off on a Mexican Journey to Delectable Delights at Paloma
- Aphrodite: Aphrodite Evokes an Old Flamenco Cabaret with Mediterranean Gourmet Cuisine
- Fish Nets: Enjoy a Variety of a La Carte, Fresh, Local, Grilled and International Seafood Specialties
- Tapas: Taste a Little Bit of Everything at This Beachside Tapas
Indulge in unlimited gourmet dining and top-shelf spirits at nine chic dining venues serving International and fusion cuisine and nine vibrant bars and lounges to satisfy Guests every craving.
Terms and Conditions:
- Dreams Punta Cana
- Dreams La Romana
- Dreams Palm Beach
- Now Larimar Punta Cana Resorts
- Secrets Royal Beach
- Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
- Secrets Cap Cana
- Dreams Dominicus La Romana
- Now Garden Punta Cana
- Now Onyx Punta Cana
Sip Savor and See program is only available for dinner, and not a day pass to these resorts.
- Reservations Must Be Made at the Resort Concierge Desk by 3:00 P.M.
- Guests Can Choose to Dine at Any Restaurants That Are Serving Dinner
- Offer Applies for Maximum of Four Guest per Dining Experience
- Guest is Responsible for Cost of Transportation to and from These Resorts
- This Program is Subject to Availability and Restriction May Apply for Christmas, New Years Eve, and Special Events (exchange privileges may be limited due to private events and resort buyout)
Meetings & Conventions
This resort offers a large convention center to host small and large meetings, incentive events, seminars or any business purpose.
Pools & Spas
Embrace your stay with a variety of daily activities including:
- Sunbathing by the Stunning Pools or on the Palm Studded Beach
- Fitness Center open 24-Hours and Pop-Up Saxophone Performers in the Spa
- Four Swimming Pools Including an Expansive Main Pool, the Multi-Level Freestyle Pool
Newlywed and Anniversary Packages
Make the Fish Blush Honeymoon Package
This package is complimentary when booking the Xhale Club Junior Suite Partial Ocean View room category or higher for seven nights or more. This Seductive package includes:
- Sparkling Wine, Flowers and Fresh Fruit in Room on Arrival
- Breakfast in Bed with Mimosas (reservations required in advance via Guest service)
- Couples Massage Treatment (50 minutes)
- Complimentary Access to the Spas Wet Areas (one day of stay)
- Romantic Beachfront Dinner for Two Including Bottle of Wine
- Seductive Turndown Service One Evening During Stay
Selling Price: $999 USD or complimentary from (2018 and 2019)Restrictions and Exclusions:
Subject to availability and double occupancy only. Prices and packages are subject to change
without notice. This package cannot be combined. It is only applicable to couples staying within three months of their wedding date. Couple must present a copy of their wedding invitation or marriage certificate at the time of check-in. Package is available to all guests when purchased at the selling price
Other Wedding Packages:
- Eternity Wedding Package $2,499 USD
- Divine Wedding Package $2,999 USD
Prices are subject to change without prior notice by the resort.
Enjoy a golf package at Punta Blanca Golf or Cocotal Golf and Country Club or arrange an outing at 18-hole course La Cana, 18-hole course Catalonia Caribe Golf Club or 9-hole course Catalonia Cabeza de Toro, all with spectacular views. Please contact the concierge upon arrival to make tee time arrangements.
Punta Blanca Golf
The Punta Blanca golf course is an inland course built in the Punta Blanca residential development in Bavaro. Designed by Nick Price.
Cocotal Golf and Country
Settled on what once was a coconut plantation, the six-time Spanish Champion Jose Pepe Gancedo designed two courses following the lay of the land.
Entertainment & Activities
Late night fun, weekly shows to keep you celebrating all night long beginning at 11:00 P.M.
- MONDAY: Lingerie Black Light Party - Celebrate Lingerie Through the Age
- TUESDAY: White Beach Party - Enjoy Live Music, a DJ, a Fire Show, and Body Painted Performers Every Tuesday Night on the Beach
- WEDNESDAY: Dancing Night - Dance After Hours at the Cigar Bar
- THURSDAY: Mega Dance Party and Resident DJ - Vibrant Colors, Entertainers, Dancers and Glow in the Dark Paint
Close proximity to Altos de Chavn, Isla Saona and other points of interest in the Dominican Republic.
3G SPECIAL GROUP BENEFITS
Booking Window: OPEN (30 days release must be considered)
Travel Window: November 1, 2018 to December 22, 2020
23 December 2018 to 01 January 2019
02 to 08 November 2019.
11 to 14 November 2019.
23 December 2019 to 01 January 2020
- Every Sixth Room Within the Group Will Be Complimentary
- One Free Room Upgrade to the next Available Category for Every Ten Paid Rooms Based upon Availability
- $100 USD in Resort Coupons per Person for Individual Spending (rules of use apply)
- Group Private Check-In When All Group Participants Arrive Together to the Resort on the Same Date at the Same Time. Group Arrival Flight Information Must Be Provided to the Hotel with at Least Seven Days Anticipation
- Six Room Minimum Based on Double Occupancy. Maximum of 20 Rooms
- Group Rates Are Combinable with All Promotions, Rates Apply to Social Groups and Not to Corporate Meetings or Incentives
- Private Events Can Be Set up but Would Incur Additional Charges, and Must Be Set up in Advance with Hotel Group Manager
Terms and Conditions:
1. One complimentary room for every block of 5 rooms paid, not to exceed 3 total comp rooms for the group. Complimentary rooms are to be applied to the lowest total value room of any occupancy. For example: When booking five double rooms and one single room booked in the same room category, then the lowest total value room would be the single room and would be complimentary.
2. One complimentary upgrade will be provided to the next category for every block of 10 rooms paid for the average length of stay of the group; not to exceed 2 total upgrades for the group. Upgraded guest information must be provided to the hotel at least 30 days prior to arrival. The upgrade will apply to one room within the block of 10.
3. This promotion is not combinable with other groups promotions. Once the maximum number of rooms are met, any additional paying rooms are subject to Terms and Conditions, and parameters of the Group Policy (See Group Policy Tab 6).
4. This promotion is combinable with complimentary wedding packages, but only when the conditions of the complimentary wedding package are separately met outside the 3G room count. This means the required room category (varies by resort) needs to be booked for 7 nights, or 5 rooms in any category need to be booked for a minimum of 3 nights. The rooms booked counting towards the complimentary wedding package, cannot be counted as part of the rooms receiving the 3G promotion. For example if there is a wedding of 10 rooms, and the bride and groom book the required room category for 7 nights they can get the complimentary wedding package, and the other 9 rooms could qualify for 3G. Another example would be if there is a wedding group of 20 rooms for 3 nights, 5 rooms would apply for the complimentary wedding package, but then only 15 would be eligible for the 3G promotion meaning only 2 complimentary rooms would be obtained. It is the responsibility of the tour operator whenever requesting the 3G promotion for a wedding group to verify with the resorts wedding coordinator which package was confirmed by the couple. This is to ensure that the promotion is combined correctly.
5. Private check in is only applicable when group arrives at the hotel at the same time, and when the request has been made to the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival.
6. A booking form will be issued by the resorts for every 3G booking and will indicate the complimentary and upgraded rooms.
7. Cancellation Policies:
For groups 10 rooms or more, please see groups policy:
For groups of less than 10 rooms; FIT policies apply.
8. $200 in Coupons are broken down as such: three coupons worth $40 each, two coupons worth $20 each and four coupons worth $10 each. These coupons may be used only as follows: $100 for Spa treatment, $60 for romantic dining, and $40 for wine purchases. Spa treatment coupons are broken down in two coupons worth $40 and one coupon worth $20. Only one coupon can be redeemed per spa treatment. To use coupons for romantic dining, one $40 coupon and one $20 coupon may be combined, resulting in a total discount of $60 off one romantic dining experience. When using coupons towards wine purchases, only coupons worth $10 may be used and cannot be combined, therefore one $10 coupon can be applied toward one bottle of wine.
Resort coupons cannot be applied toward the following items: beauty salon services, spa product purchases, telephone charges, dolphin experiences, gift shop purchases, boutique purchases, internet service, marina services, dive shop, medical services, car rentals and travel agency services.
9. All rooms must be reported to hotel at least 30 days prior to arrival with the following necessary information provided: 1) Lead Pax Name, 2) Room Type, 3) Booking Date, 4) Arrival Date, 5) Duration, 6) Booking Number, 7) Room Rate, 8) 3G Group Name. 3G bookings will not be accepted without these requested details.
10. Any changes after 30 days must be reported immediately; no changes of any type are allowed past 7 days.
Promotion Not Available December 23, 2018 Through January 1, 2019
Single Supplement Blackouts, October 01 to December 22, 2018
The use of Drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AM Resorts hotels is strictly forbidden and cannot be used within the limits at this resort.
- 2019 Top Picks
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- All Suite Hotel
- Banquet Facility
- Beach Bar
- Bilingual Staff
- Concierge Desk
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift Shop on Property
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Housekeeping - daily
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Live entertainment
- Luxury Resorts
- Massage Services
- Meeting facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Room Service
- Spa Services (+)
- Swim-Out Rooms
- Top 10 Hotel
- Water Sports
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply