Located 45 miles/72 km from Puerto Plata International Airport, the Grand Bahia Principe San Juan is close to the resort areas of Puerto Plata, Cabarete and Sousa. Enjoy a splendid oceanfront setting, this luxury property is a wonderful choice for any vacation.
Why Stay Here
- Great Family Resort
- All Meals Included
- Wide Variety of Activities for All Ages Included
The Grand Bahia Principe San Juan is a dazzling all-inclusive resort located close to Puerto Plata. The resort features stunning oceanfront scenery and a wide variety of included activities for all ages.
These low-rise villas rest on a tropical sand beach surrounded by palm trees and tropical vegetation. Children can spend fun-filled days at the mini-club or at the mini-golf. Property offers a variety of games and entertainment for kids, while parents enjoy water sports, tennis and exciting daily activities.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner
- Dinner can be La Carte Dining Three Times per week (reservations required and men are required to wear long pants)
- Domestic Drinks and Snacks until 11.00 P.M. After 11.00 P.M., the Pueblo Principe Snack Bar Offers Snacks, Beer and Soft Drinks
- Free Wi-Fi in Lobby Area (Wi-Fi available in Guest rooms for an additional fee)
- Non-Motorized Water-Sports Including Snorkeling (one hour per person per day), Daytime Tennis (one hour per person per day), Windsurfing, sailing, Kayaking (one hour per person per day), and Boogie Boards (one hour per person per day)
- Introductory Scuba Lesson in Pool
- Use of Exercise Room
- Supervised Kids Club for Children 4 to 12 Years
- Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment
- All Current Gratuities Included
This luxury property has 420 rooms, located between 20 and 150 meters from the beach. The spacious, tropically inspired rooms offer many great amenities and a relaxing and comfortable home away from home.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Dining is a pleasure at the Grand Bahia Principe:
- Four A La Carte Specialty Restaurants to Choose from
- One International Buffet
- Six Bars Including a Swim-Up Bar and Show Bar Offer Unlimited Local Drinks, beer and Soft Drinks
For the Family
- Childrens Play Area
- Childrens Program
- Kiddie Pool
Pools & Spas
If you are looking for complete relaxation, you will find it at one of the two lake-style swimming pools.
- A Room Upgrade (subject to availability)
- A Fruit Basket and a Bottle of Rum in the Room
Reserve at time of booking. Marriage certificate required upon check-in.
The closest Golf course to the resort is the Golf Club Playa Grande designed by Robert Trent Jones. The course’s ten holes run along majestic cliffs with spectacular view of the Caribbean. Par72, 18 holes, length of course 7046 yards.
Entertainment & Activities
Adventure seekers can enjoy numerous water-sports and activities such as kayaking, a snorkel lesson, tennis or mini-golf.
Stroll the Pueblo Principe village, where you will find shops, bars and activities.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Babysitting (+)
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Business Center (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Ceiling Fan
- Children's Play Area
- Children's Program
- Currency Exchange
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Full Breakfast
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Hair Dryer
- In room Mini Bar (+)
- In room Safe (+)
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kiddie Pool
- Medical Services (nearby) (+)
- Miniature Golf
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Night Club
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite TV
- Spa Services (+)
- Swim-Up Bar
- Telephone (+)
- Tennis Courts
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply