Located 8 minutes from La Romana International Airport, 75 minutes from Santo Domingo Airport and 95 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- Tropical Playground Features A Unique Array Of Amenities, Including An Expansive Marina, Tennis, And Polo Facilities
- It is one of The Most Sought-After Dominican Republic Golf Resorts Featuring Three Championship Golf Courses Including Pete Dyes Masterpiece, Teeth Of The Dog, The #1 Ranked Course In The Caribbean And Number 39 In The World
- Ideal For Families as Well as for Travelers Seeking More Privacy And Genuinely Personalized Service
The Main Hotel has 183 guestrooms and suites, each with contemporary furnishings, and dozens of touches to wrap you in refined comfort. Take in beautiful views from your balcony or terrace, refresh yourself in the gorgeously appointed en-suite bathroom, explore the ground from your 4-passenger golf cart or allow your room staff to create a special experience in your own private space.
From a romantic getaway for 2 to a vacation with the whole family, our luxurious accommodations will truly become your home away from home.
All our rooms include:
- Complimentary 4-Passenger Personal Golf Cart
- High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Private Terrace Or Balcony
- Alarm Clock Radio With Dual Docks For Ipod And Iphone
- Minibar With Espresso/Coffee Maker
- 42 LCD Flat-Screen
- In-Room Safe
- Bathrobes And Slippers
- Private And Separate Bathroom
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Once the sun sinks into the Caribbean Sea for the night, experience Casa de Campo after dark with a wide variety of bars and lounges. From lively and loud to quiet and intimate, there is something for every taste and mood.
For the Family
From sunrise to sunset families can enjoy activities like playing sports, horseback riding, relaxing by the pool, hitting the beach, and more.
When the kids want to spend some time with kids their own age or when mom and dad want some alone time we offer a variety of award winning programs and camps in a safe, supervised environment.
Pools & Spas
Indulge in a little self care in the relaxing and rejuvenating Spa.
Entertainment & Activities
Take a complimentary merengue lesson that is the Dominican Republics national dance on the beach by day and then after dark, put your newfound dance steps to good use at one of the bars featuring live music like La Caa, The Beach Club, and La Piazzetta.
Casa de Campo offers two evening programs, Casa de Campo Kids (ages 4-7) and Casa de Campo Teens (ages 8-12), so you can enjoy a worry-free night out. Each program provides kids with a fun supervised program.
Casa de Campo also regularly hosts international superstars like Sting, Elton John, Andrea Bocelli, Gloria Estefan, Marc Anthony, Spyro Gyra, Michel Camilo, Juan Luis Guerra, Air Supply, Julio Iglesias, Plcido Domingo, Enrique Iglesias, Alejandro Fernndez, and more.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply